• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    No dude, her heart was stabbed through. http://i997.mangapanda.com/one-piece...ce-3780225.jpg
    Ah ok, the chance of her survival drastically drops down then. There's still a slim(to none at this point) chance of her making through all that though. Her heart is still encapsulated in Law's power so it could be fixed by Law. Either that or her death could serve a catalyst on Luffy and Doflas rivalry. I'll go with the lather.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Monet For Next Nakama!!! It'll happen! Shut Up!!
    She's still alive ! In our hearts !!

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    what in god's name is dofla's DF-power ....
    The magic-magic fingers no mi

Dofla stepping - or rather flying - in is a surprise. Top notch pirate already!? Maybe we'll get to see him overpower those rookies?

Luffy and Law are NO rookies! And if they are forced to fight together, Dofla is gonna have his ass handed to him. This is the worst generation for a reason.

And yeah, no, Monet is dead. Which is really unfortunate, as she would've made a great fit the Strawhats. Oh well.

And how bad-ass is Franky! He knows how to build really solid contraptions (Thousand Sunny included)

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^ agree. 2 years ago yes, now? definitely not. we saw law one hit K.O. this 'right hand' of joker and luffy overpower CC.
    they are moving from Super Rookies to Fame Pirate (as Pekom said in F.I.)

Whistle...Well definitely didn't see Doflamingo heading to PH himself. Cannot wait to see how this turns out. Maybe Doflamingo's DF is something along the string theory of the entire universe and he is the puppetmaster. Who knows but he is one crazy and refreshingly still compassionate (in his own way) captain.

Don't read Monet's obituary just yet (or Vergo's for that matter). I still have a feeling that her (his) story isn't finished.

Can't complain too much about this chapter. Glad to see Franky actually didn't have his ass handed to him. Hopefully him taking on two of Doflamingo's crew will establish him as a firmer 4th strongest SH.

Was it ever mentioned in the databook that Doflamingo is a celestial dragon? he seems to be.. he is always referred to as a young master.... which is a title use for male single aristocrats...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Luffy and Law are NO rookies! And if they are forced to fight together, Dofla is gonna have his ass handed to him. This is the worst generation for a reason.

And yeah, no, Monet is dead. Which is really unfortunate, as she would've made a great fit the Strawhats. Oh well.

And how bad-ass is Franky! He knows how to build really solid contraptions (Thousand Sunny included)
    True, strength for strength they probably on the same room. Dofla however has a df that would easily give him the upperhand. Dofla probably knows Luffy and Law's powers but they don't know exactly what his is. Until they figured it out they won't beat him.

sig made by me

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^Hahaha

So, are we actually going to see a meeting between Law/Luffy and Doflamingo, or is the latter going to arrive after the crews have departed with Caesar in tow, leaving PH and the defeated bodies of four of his comrades?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    So, are we actually going to see a meeting between Law/Luffy and Doflamingo, or is the latter going to arrive after the crews have departed with Caesar in tow, leaving PH and the defeated bodies of four of his comrades?
    i think it will be after the alliance have left. then doflamingo will destroy the island to save his rep. clearly his coming means that the island needs to be destroyed because it might hinder his future plans. (you know, if the government discovers his true identity..)

i think his df is a cheat though.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.