• So So

3 13.64%
  • Bad

1 4.55%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Personally i think that, 2 hellish weeks have gone, "only" one more to go

But holidays apart, the chapters aren't done in only one week time right ? we are reading 615 but they probably are some chapters ahead, so there's no real motive to have this 3 weeks break.
    The least they should do, to make us go through this emptiness, would be the release of 2 chapters next week like they do with the anime sometimes of course this is just my head trying to see something positive where it doesn't exist LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post
    Personally i think that, 2 hellish weeks have gone, "only" one more to go

But holidays apart, the chapters aren't done in only one week time right ? we are reading 615 but they probably are some chapters ahead, so there's no real motive to have this 3 weeks break.
    The least they should do, to make us go through this emptiness, would be the release of 2 chapters next week like they do with the anime sometimes of course this is just my head trying to see something positive where it doesn't exist LOL
    If by 'they' you mean the Japanese then no, they are not weeks ahead. Actually we get to see the releases before they are even sold in Japan. Anyway, about one more week left, so hold on!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    We've been saying it since this chapter came out, so it's not really "news"... I find the best way to deal with this final week of Narutolessness is to cut off all sense of emotion/feeling. I just don't see any other way to realistically make it 7 more days.
    Lol! I came across this exactly at the right time and genuinely lol'd. :]

Do you guys think anyone else will die? Apart from fodder nin of course.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Lol! I came across this exactly at the right time and genuinely lol'd. :]

Do you guys think anyone else will die? Apart from fodder nin of course.
    I believe Guy may go 8-Gates if the need arises; Kishi HAS to show the technique at least once in the series, and it's pretty much now or never, considering the scale of this fight will probably never be surpassed.

I believe Obito will probably sacrifice himself to somehow assist in defeating Madara/the Juubi once TNJ converts him. However it's done, I believe it will be a collaborative effort with both Kakashi and Obito (thus realizing Obito's once-heartfelt conclusion that he and Kakashi can unlock their true power when they work together). Kakashi will probably lose his Sharingan / go blind as a result of this; I could definitely see Obito/Kakashi trapping Madara in their Kamui dimension and then destroying their eyes to ensure he can't find a way to escape.

Tsunade might die, although I wouldn't really like this outcome, considering Dan's visit and everything. I still stand by my prediction that Kabuto will turn a new leaf after his Izanagi experience, and overcome his past wounds to rediscover his old, purer self. His first act could very well be to use his original talent, medical ninjutsu, to save the lives of the Kages his Edo Madara terrorized.

Orochimaru will probably die, no idea how though. He seemed a bit less evil the last time we saw him, showing genuine concern for Sasuke/Kabuto (it was eerily fatherly, actually). I think he may actually sacrifice himself for something decent, but watch me eat my words when we see him taken out by Sasuke after a final effort to steal his body.

I still have this feeling that Naruto will die at the end of the series, and possibly Sasuke, too. Every other heroic character has gotten an epic death; it might not be Naruto's time yet (with everyone telling him that his life is not his own to throw away), but that's just it: his life is not his own, and eventually he'll probably have to sacrifice it if it means saving all those people who rely on him, just as Minato/Jiraiya/Itachi/Sarutobi did. He just can't die until that time comes, or it means the end of the world. I feel like the series will end with the Bijuu, Sharingan, and Senju/Uzumaki bloodline pretty much erased with the death of Naruto/Sasuke. The Bijuu might be reverted back into the pure natural energy of the world or something, Sasuke is the last remaining Uchiha, and Naruto himself seems to be the reincarnation of the SO6P (and will have power over the Bijuu at some point).

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    If by 'they' you mean the Japanese then no, they are not weeks ahead. Actually we get to see the releases before they are even sold in Japan. Anyway, about one more week left, so hold on!
    By they, i was referring to all the people involve in the production of the manga, from kishi to the editor, the publisher, and so on.
    Since it's draw, until it arrives on the "self's", it's more than a week for sure.

About the question if anyone else will die, i have an idea similar to Rlin's feeling, i do believe that Naruto and Sasuke will die, if they truly fight one another, like Naruto said when he confronted Sasuke the last they saw each other (after Sasuke's battle with Danzo).
    On the other hand, i always though that one Hokage would die, or its obvious successor, If Tsunade in deed dies, witch at this point is still a question mark, (with or without Kabuto's help), we all "know" that Kakashi is the next in line to be Hokage, due to his experience and so.
    But if Naruto, survives this war, he will probably be the Jyubbi's Jinchurichi, and there were references in the past, even by tsuchikage himself that he could see a unification of the 5 villages, and that would mean, 1 leader or Kage for all villages (or one single shinobi city), so Naruto with the probably scenario of at least, be the only one to (in the future) comprehend the Jyuubi's, is the natural candidate.

I also can see guy going 8 gate's somewhere in the fight, but has a last resort to save someone, Kakashi can also be a strong possibility, in the past it was Obito who saved Kakashi, there can be one point in witch is the other way around, and Kakashi being the one who saves Obito and maybe returning his eye, but the perspective that Obito could survive this war doesn't fit, a uchiha with mokuton and rinnegan alive in the world (like Madara) would be a disturbance in the balance of things.

At this point, we don't have a clue how it's going to develop, Kishi can also change things at any chapter he wants

To me Naruto dying is Not An Option. His dream is to be a Hokage like none other, and the theme of the Manga is/are Naruto's Bonds, and his rise from an Orphaned outcast to being a Hero and being The Chosen prophesied saviour. Not only will a tragic ending put a sour/bitter taste in my mouth, it would also make me feel like I wasted 10yrs (?) of my life reading Krap, like that is not the kind of Manga I thought I was reading.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, and i hope that Kishi doesn't make me regret following Naruto by giving us a none Shonen, tragic type of ending.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't know Paul, imo his dream is to have everyone recognize him by being hokage. That is achieved and will be by sacrificing himself for the ninja world. But yeah I don't see that happening either. I bet Saskue is gonna show up and fight alongside Naruto against Madara and Tobi. Then the final arc will be Naruto vs. Saskue.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Guy, Sacrificing yourself is great if it is the only option left available, however it is also a sign of inadequate strength. In other words, you should not have to sacrifice yourself if you have sufficient power to win.

1) I can't understand why people want to see more deaths, especially why they'd want to see Naruto die. I think that being able to defeat evil and then live happily ever after is much better. Besides, We already have enough Sacrificing in the story. The whole sries started by Yondaime (and Kushina too) sacrificing himself and entrusting the future to Naruto. It would be tragic and wrong for Kishi to force Naruto to do the same thing as well.

2) The SO6P's prophesy was that another would appear who would show the Bijuu TRUE POWER. I hope that is neither Hype nor figurative talk.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think everyone will die, and in the end when Naruto defeats Tobi/Madara/Juubi/Sasuke he will gain that true power from the Bijuu and pull off Rinne Tensei bringing everyone back that was killed during the war.

I think "true strength" was referring to Naruto's Will of Fire, will to never give up, ability to reach people, and power to help people understand each other. I don't think "true strength" refers to power in the sense that the Juubi/Madara/Obito possess; it goes completely against the SO6P's belief that the Younger Son was more suited to inherit his will and bring about peace.

Naruto's "Nine Names" he inherited from the Bijuu will probably play a role in both freeing the Juubi from Madara's control and stopping the Juubi's rampage once control is broken.

Naruto's "Talk-no-Jutsu" (i.e, teaching Obito the error of his ways through example and thus providing a superior alternative) will turn Obito against Madara.

Naruto's Will of Fire will continue to inspire the Shinobi Alliance; Madara himself noted that if Naruto's psyche broke, the will of the alliance would crumble.