3 13.64%
  • So So

3 13.64%
  • Bad

1 4.55%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Kyuubi has always had healing properties, at least as pertaining to Naruto himself, Naruto on the other hand has always had Uzumaki/Senju Chakra pool and endurance, AND it was noted many times that he could uniquely withstand the Kyuubis toxic hatred poluted chakra.

I think that its a case of each enhancing the other.

It's too early to conclude that the HAchibi could not heal Gai, but it does seem that way, even though Hachibi is only a little bit less dumb than Killerbee, which may be why he never thought to heal Gai on his own, WELL......Kyuubi could have ordered Hachibi to heal him if hachibi could heal him. Makes you wonder.

I'll be willing to bet that the Kyuubi's chakra is unique amongst Bijuus, and not only for healing. I think that Yondaime's decision to make Naruto a Jinchuuriki (As a counter to Madara/Tobi) has more to it than him just merely granting Naruto Bijuu power. There must be something else.

I also get a feling that the Kyuubi was closer to the So6p than the other Bijuus, and the SO6p may have said something to Kyuubi, or granted him something that will play a part in the up coming battles.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I never gave this matter any proper attetion. But now that you guy's point it out. It is interesting, looking back Kurama has always been responsible for Naruto's incredibely fast recovery. Small wounds, cuts and big wounds aswell. Although, this effect have been since mentioned, to be further enhanced by Naruto's Uzumaki lineage. And then there is the Valey of the End battle, were Naruto's chidori wound closed up instantaneuosly. As soon as he was wraped by chakra.

Yet Kurama was always percieved as either a mass of hatred, or it's mind was seen as full of hate (which shouldn't be sruprising, as Paulbee noticed) There is a lot of irony here. Maybe the final lesson that Kishi want's to teach us in regards to Kurama, is that reality couldn't be further from the truth. Kurama was regarded as one of the most vile of the tailed beasts, all the while being the one geared most towards healing and helping (perhaps hachibi can't even restore chakras let alone heal).

It's a nice joke, if that's what Kishi i trying to pull

Rlin

Karin heals others by allowing them to bite her (normally her arms), and as long as the wounded is beeing healed, she losses her own chakra.
    It's similar to Kurama, he also gave Kakashi some chakra to heal him, but unlinke Kurama who can refill his chakra pull in a fast way by gathering natural energy, Karin has to rest like any other human, and so it's not able to heal herself with low chakra reserves, this assuming that she can heal herself and not only others.

Quote Originally Posted by Majere View Post
    Rlin

Karin heals others by allowing them to bite her (normally her arms), and as long as the wounded is beeing healed, she losses her own chakra.
    It's similar to Kurama, he also gave Kakashi some chakra to heal him, but unlinke Kurama who can refill his chakra pull in a fast way by gathering natural energy, Karin has to rest like any other human, and so it's not able to heal herself with low chakra reserves, this assuming that she can heal herself and not only others.
    Yeah, I know she's able to use chakra-sharing to heal others (similar to Kurama, as it seems to be purely her chakra doing the work, not her own skill). However, I was referring more to Kabuto's observations of her self-healing qualities, which he implemented into himself for near-immediate recovery. Kabuto has other factors working for him, such as becoming liquid and being a skilled medical ninja in his own right, but he made it seem like the bulk of his recovery was due to implanting Karin's cells, which were representative of the Uzumaki clan's general healing capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yeah, I know she's able to use chakra-sharing to heal others (similar to Kurama, as it seems to be purely her chakra doing the work, not her own skill). However, I was referring more to Kabuto's observations of her self-healing qualities, which he implemented into himself for near-immediate recovery. Kabuto has other factors working for him, such as becoming liquid and being a skilled medical ninja in his own right, but he made it seem like the bulk of his recovery was due to implanting Karin's cells, which were representative of the Uzumaki clan's general healing capabilities.
    I think it's rather that the Uzuamki's supreme life force, which he gained through Karin's genes, boosted his White Snakes auto recovery capabilities. Even Sasuke commended them when he had Oro still sealed inside him... hmmmm now that I wonder, if Sasuke gained Oro's skills and kekkei genkai-like abilities, does this mean that by sealing within yourself someone with a doujutus, you would gain a doujutsu as well ? Perhaps that's how So6p obtained a Rinnegan ? After all, it was never stated that he had the Rinnegan before the battle with Jyubi.

While we are on the topic of Karin, did we ever figure out what she did to Sasuke?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v39/c352/10.html
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    While we are on the topic of Karin, did we ever figure out what she did to Sasuke?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v39/c352/10.html
    GAAACK !!!!!! NOOOOOOO! Don't tell me she transferred Uzumakiness into Sasuke, so now Sasuke is getting a Rinnegan, arrrgghh!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    GAAACK !!!!!! NOOOOOOO! Don't tell me she transferred Uzumakiness into Sasuke, so now Sasuke is getting a Rinnegan, arrrgghh!
    LOL, this is going to be interesting. Whatever she did to him is going to be known soon.
    "RESPECT"

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Usumakiness....nice word....i'm a believer that sasuke will die at the end...love the naruhina scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i think oro has to be in this battle, somehow i have the idea he'll be the last villian
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Will chapter 616 be released this week?
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!