3 13.64%
  • So So

3 13.64%
  • Bad

1 4.55%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I bet Sakura is now whining somewhere in the battle.

what a word u have hinata!!

How happy is Hinata right now. Good for her.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

@Spade: Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked to me like the Juubi was wrapped in its tails, not Mokuton. But yeah, it was to shield it from its own blast.

NaruSaku will still happen. Try as she might, Hinata will fail!

Anyway, not like I really care about relationships since that's not a main focus in this manga. I find it funny that even Madara was worried about the Juubi damaging itself when Obito moved to attack. Who said that Madara was treating the Juubi like a thing and didn't care about its well-being again? lol.

So basically, we got the Pain situation again: Obito/Pain makes Naruto swallow his words along with his foot, and Naruto freezes up, and once again, Hinata swoops in to spur him on (for worse, in Pain's case). I do so like it when the villains get one over the MC. Now to see where we go from here.

Hinata's eyes and Naruto's sensing power will allow them to anticipate all attacks. I wonder if being cloaked in the Kyuubi's power like that gives Hinata the ability to sense like Naruto does as well.

- I think the Kyuubi is gonna take awhile to recover from that attack

- Madara was worried that if the Kyuubi is damaged it's transformation to the next stage will be delayed.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The only way Sakura would be of worth is if she sacrificed her life to save Hinata... hahaha
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

As interesting as hinaruto, was madara reminiscent of his "old self" when watching obito exchange with naruto. Predicting naruto's Psyche to crack is insight into what may have happened to hashirama in that legendary rivalry. Madara probably broke hashirama's heart and mind :/

I wonder how madara is different now from his old self since he pretty much was implying he is a changed man. Changed how, i wonder. Seems worse IMO, since he moved beyond the cares of acknowledgment and comrades, he just jollies without reason on path of destruction.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    As interesting as hinaruto, was madara reminiscent of his "old self" when watching obito exchange with naruto. Predicting naruto's Psyche to crack is insight into what may have happened to hashirama in that legendary rivalry. Madara probably broke hashirama's heart and mind :/

I wonder how madara is different now from his old self since he pretty much was implying he is a changed man. Changed how, i wonder. Seems worse IMO, since he moved beyond the cares of acknowledgment and comrades, he just jollies without reason on path of destruction.
    Oh, that may have been very well the case. Especially since when Hashirama was summoned as ET, he was somewhat absent minded and uttered something about humans still waging war against each other...he clearly had lost hope... still, I think that he was referring to how he himself broke Obito, who was very similar to Naruto at that time.

I think he meant that he no longer needs to prove it, his cause and resolve, like Obito has by constantly testing Naruto. He doesn't need any more approval, indifference to Obito, for which this is still important as Madara noted.

I'd say your spot on about that Zero (in Madara breaking Obito). And I suspect if it was ANYONE else standing next to Naruto, he would have broken then and there as well.

Obito just didn't expect the one person who understands Naruto better than anyone (and to be able to bring him back from the brink) to be right next to him in Hinata.

And it would appear that the only way to break him now is to kill her. Good luck with that.
    come fight my brute here