• So So

3 13.64%
  • Bad

1 4.55%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Man, the Japanese have too many holidays, and don't mind making less money
    They have paid leave.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I was just thinking,

You know who got screwed over the most in this war? ...Captain Yamato lol

I wonder if he'll ever see the day of light again lol

Talking about Yammato, Were is he? (PS. This is a loaded question.)
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-05-2013 at 02:43 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I feel like something big has to be coming involving Yamato. He's conspicuously missing; all this talk about Hashirama, all this explanation of the Gedo Mazou/Zetsu, and all of Oro's experimental children are impacting the plot.

I could see Kabuto waking from his dream and either meeting an awakened Anko or healing him, then the two of them might save Yamato (considering Kabuto is probably going to be redeemed, and he's the one who captured Yamato and used him to assist Akatsuki).

I expect some big twists soon involving Kabuto/Oro/Sasuke, the "powerful" players from the non-Alliance / non-Akatsuki faction. They're the ones with deeper knowledge of Tobi/Madara's plans and how to stop them.

Famous, Last time we saw Yamato he was stuck inside the Lotus plant, looking at the Hashirama body that Madara had grown. Now that Lotus plant is sitting on the back of the Juubi, which begs the question of Where is Yamato?

Is he and the Hashirama clone at the base or are they still inside the lotus plant which now sits on the Jubi's back?

Famous, Last time we saw Yamato he was stuck inside the Lotus plant, looking at the Hashirama body that Madara had grown. Now that Lotus plant is sitting on the back of the Juubi, which begs the question of Where is Yamato?

Is he and the Hashirama clone at the base or are they still inside the lotus plant which now sits on the Jubi's back?
    I'm quite sure that the lotus was Madara's creation, a method to utilize Jyubi's shell as a catalyst to bread Zetsu and Hashirama Cells. That's why, it still lies under the hideout, since it wasn't originally part of it. It's possible that it was thanks to the Lotus (which is basically a big flower filled with Hashirama's physical energies) and Madara's mind inserted in it and the Jyubi (the black stakes), that Madara was able to invoke Jyubi's reality-bending powers. At least it certainly did help or even allow to create Zetsus :p.

Zero, The lotus is still on the Juubi's back.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    First of, it isn't a Lotus, it reminds me more of some vegetable , like onion with spikes . Second, that thing is a reformed spiky mountain stake that grew on it's back (technically there was always something growing out of it's back), when it completely fused the bijuu's chakra into one. It's not the thing on which it's empty shell was sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    First of, it isn't a Lotus, it reminds me more of some vegetable , like onion with spikes . Second, that thing is a reformed spiky mountain stake that grew on it's back (technically there was always something growing out of it's back), when it completely fused the bijuu's chakra into one. It's not the thing on which it's empty shell was sitting.
    IDK Zero, That thing looks like the bulb of a plant (lotus?), which also looks like the thing the Hashirama clone is growing from.
    Spoiler!

But it is entirely possible that the Hashirama bulb is still in the lair, and the thing on the Juubi's back is a separate thing.

Spoiler!
    I think that is a different plant, Madara said he used the Juubi's power combined with Hashirama's cells as a catalyst to grow that plant and create the Zetsu's.

The plant on the Juubi's back is probably a part of its body. Just because it is similar doesn't mean it is the same thing transported onto the Juubi's back. Madara was able to grow many giant flowers during his battle with the Kages. The Lotus he created is probably more along the lines of that but amplified by the Juubi's power. The Juubi seems to be plantlike in form witch just further adds to the idea that the bloodlines of the Sage's son's are a product of the Juubi.

I am willing to bet that Sasuke will eventually obtain the full bloodline of the 2 brothers while Naruto will discover the full Sage powers which allowed the original Sage of Six Path's to control the Juubi and become its Jinnchuuriki.