3 13.64%
  • So So

3 13.64%
  • Bad

1 4.55%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Famous, I certainly hope that The SO6P's "True Power" portends a little more than the Will Of Fire. The neccessity for this is Starkly displayed in the battle of the 5 Kages Versus Uchiha Madara.

Tsunade brought out her Will Of Fire in Spades, and we saw how strong she was, and how her determination to protect every one brought out her best effort. In the end Her Will of Fire was emptiness next to Madara's Power.

In my previous post, I asserted that someone who is Truly Powerful does not need to Sacrifice His Life in order to save everyone, and if he did sacrifice his life, he would merely resurrect himself later (now that would be real power).

The weak on the other hand may not have the option to Win while still remaining alive and well, to enjoy the ensuing peace and happiness that are the fruits of his victory.

Naruto desire is to be The Greatest Hokage Ever. It would be shameful and empty for him to be Hokage for 5 mins before dying, or to leave Hinata with nothing but tears and memories. I am therefore saying that the SO6P's True Power would ring more than somewhat hollow if it were not backed up with Truly Powerful Force, sufficient to win Victory while also remaining alive to celebrate the fruits of victory.

Anyways, I do not like tragedies (never liked Shakespeare), and Manga for me is an escape from more than my fair share of life's annoyances, just give me my Happily Ever After Fantasy please.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^^

with said happily ever after fantasy being delivered by a kyuubi-sage mode powered TBB rasenshuriken to the face of whomever the final bad guy ends up being
    come fight my brute here

I'm sure Naruto will get stronger to win his fights and earn the title of "Greatest Kage" / Rikudou Reincarnation, etc. However, I don't think such inevitable power is what the Rikudou was referring to, and it doesn't separate him from the likes of Obito/Madara; Naruto's character does.

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    ^^

with said happily ever after fantasy being delivered by a kyuubi-sage mode and Ameratsu powered TBB rasenshuriken to the face of whomever the final bad guy ends up being
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i think it is acceptable when some charracters die in order to shift the story line. i think sakura dying during the fight and somehow that brings sasuke and naruto together and live their bromance freely.....do not misunderstand i am naruhina believer, bit i think naruto and sasuke will be bbfs and act as it and not as rivals ever again....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

so, which tailed beast did minato observe making the tailed beast bomb? it wasn't the kyubi attack at naruto's birth because the rasengan had already been developed and taught to jiraya.

killerbee, in chapter 519-521, was teaching naruto the tailed beast bomb but discovers naruto's rasengan. amazed, bee asks naruto about it and learns that jiraya passed it to him but thr original creator was the fourth hokage. bee exclaims some bits about fate but says specifically that the rasengan was made by observing a bijuu using the tailed beast bomb!

minato saw a tailed beast. he observed the beast bomb. he shows jiraya. he seals half the chakra type of the 9 tails. a beast bomb is a yin yang ratio. naruto and the fox will fuse yin yang ratios of naruto's rasengan and fox's bomb for the ultimate beast bomb.

the next evolutionary step for rasengan is a kyubi rasenshurikan. im drooling at the likelihood of beast bombs gaining elemental recomposition and being boosted further with sage chakra (which naruto used to make giant rasengans) its the ultimate destructive jutsu and i believe minato's secret jutsu dream having sealed the kyubi into naruto with yin yang ratio in mind!
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

^ hope Kish didn't forget that...There's some history between him and the cloud? so it'd make sense if it was Hachibi.

And I don't know if I would be angry, sad or just laugh hysterically if Kish somehow pulls a Harry Potter and makes Konohamaru the chosen one.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Maybe it was just the Kyuubii afterall.
    Let's not forget that Naruto is the first person to tame the Kyuubii, Kushina must have lost controll several times, just like Naruto has now and then. I guess Minato saw her use the tailed beast bomb, like Naruto did on Orochimaru.

If nothing else will be mentioned in the manga, I will go with this explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    Maybe it was just the Kyuubii afterall.
    Let's not forget that Naruto is the first person to tame the Kyuubii, Kushina must have lost controll several times, just like Naruto has now and then. I guess Minato saw her use the tailed beast bomb, like Naruto did on Orochimaru.

If nothing else will be mentioned in the manga, I will go with this explanation.
    that's how i see it too. the other explanation i like is that minato sealed a tailed beast in rin and at some point beforehand had to battle the beast into submission (no mokuton or sharingan).
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

That wouldn't make much sense, it was "said" that, Kushina was chosen to be the Kyuubi's host, due to her special chakra, witch could restrain the Kyuubi more easily than anyone else.

Her loosing control over the kyuubi is somewhat off of what we have read, also, how would she "regain" control ? Naruto always had Jiraya's seal (witch he handed to Kakashi) and Yamato with his mokuton to repress the Kyuubi's chakra and allow Naruto to quit bijuu mode, Kushina had none of that.

If kushina by any chance would lose control, in her time has Jinchuriki, would be only when the seal would lose it's power over the years and wouldn't be redone.
    Naruto transformations, only occur, because Minato intentionally did the seal to allow a small quantity of Kurama's chakra to mix with Naruto's own, so the "hole" in the seal was always there, i don't think that all bijuu's were sealed in their host with the exact same though, so they would only go "wild" when a village intentionally would want the seal to lose it's power in an attempted to gain control over the bijuu (like we see in Bee's past), but in the process the host dies if the bijuu gains the "though of war".