• So So

3 13.64%
  • Bad

1 4.55%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    @Artifice,

1) You could be completely correct about the plant being different.

2) You have to wonder why the Geddou did not have a Plant on its back.

3) I agree with your assessment of Sasuke and Naruto. Makes you wonder who would be the final Villain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The last villain is going to be orochimaru
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    @ bankai...I totally agree with you.....i think oro might play another card we have no idea of. he's survived practically everything and perhaps might not actually die at all........i think he will have a way to come back kinda like voldemort and the horrocruxes....that's what i belevie so far though...
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Who else thinks the next Chapter might shift focus back to Oro and Sasuke?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It's as good a time as any to switch. It has been a fairly long time since we saw them and if they are going to play any part in this war then they better switch soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Artifice,

1) You could be completely correct about the plant being different.

2) You have to wonder why the Geddou did not have a Plant on its back.
    Probably for the same reason it did not have the Rinnegan eye. The Statue was an empty husk, its physical and spiritual energies had been taken and used to create the 9 Bijuu. Now that it has began to fuse with most of the Bijuu those powers are being restored and are manifesting in a spiritual way. The Giant flowers that Madara created seem to be the ultimate display of the Senju bloodlines physical power while the Rinnegan is the ultimate form of the Uchiha's spiritual power.

The Juubi now appears to have the Riinegan with 9 tomoe and a giant sprout on its back. It is also seems to be going through an evolution from a simple looking organism into something back into a a more humanoid form. It also seems to be gaining progressively more will. I suspect that the Juubi is far more intelligent than Madara believes it to be, just as the Bijuu had more intelligence than he gave them credit for. I also suspect that the Juubi won't be as easy to fuse with as he thinks. Madara seems to assume that as long as he has a real human body, the Rinnegan, and mastery of the Mokuton he can become the Juubi's Jinnchuuriki but I think that it is really a mastery of Natural energy and empathy for life that allowed the Sage of Six Path's to control the Juubi. We have already seen the Sage mode is necessary to even glimpse the Juubi's true power. As we saw during Naruto's dealings with the Kyuubi, in the end he never was able to truly control it through brute force, he needed to make an alliance with the Kyuubi to fully take advantage of its power.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    3) I agree with your assessment of Sasuke and Naruto. Makes you wonder who would be the final Villain.
    I think the title of final villain has been more up for grabs than ever before. Madara still seems like the obvious choice to me but I am finally starting to see some evidence that Sasuke could potentially be the final villain (although I still doubt it). Tobi said long ago that obtaining Sasuke was the most important part of his plan and now we are finally getting some more clues as to why that is. Even though Tobi has been doing Madara's bidding he still doesn't really like Madara and doesn't really trust him, he also doesn't seem to be in any hurry to use the Rinnegan to bring Madara back to life (probably partly because it would require him to sacrifice his own life). I think that Tobi really doesn't want to bring Madara back, instead he wants to use Sasuke to basically replace Madara. Tobi/Obito has probably figured out by now that Madara isn't the type to use the Eternal Tsukiyomi to make the kind of world that Obito wants since Madara doesn't really seem to care about anyone. Obito likely believes that Sasuke is more likely to make the type of world that he wants because Sasuke's whole reason for living at this point is vengeance and he desires to be reunited with his family in a world with what he considers justice. Obito and Sasuke are far more alike in terms of their motives.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    The last villain is going to be orochimaru
    I think that is a possibility but honestly I am no longer so sure that their will be a final villain in the tradition sense. I believe that in the end it will come down to several major antagonists vs. several major heroes. I think that in the end it will come down to a battle to control the Juubi, Madara, Orochimaru, Sasuke and possibly Obito will all attempt to gain control of the Juubi fighting among themselves and with the allies in the process. During that conflict Naruto will be the only one who will truly have an understanding of the Juubi and be able to tame it.

I think that Orochimaru understands a piece of the puzzle that Madara is ignoring, I think Orochimaru understands the importance of Natural energy so he may have a chance of beating out Madara but ultimately only Naruto will realize that empathy and a mutual understanding are what is truly needed to be the Juubi's Jinnchuuriki. The Juubi is a being of creation after all, I don't think it is necessarily as nefarious. I think that the Juubi is very similar to the Bijuu, it can be called to good or evil depending on how it is treated and handled.

is chapter 616 coming out today?

At the magastream website, it says that there will be no Naruto, until the 3rd week of January.

Damn.....that is some bad news isn't it?

We've been saying it since this chapter came out, so it's not really "news"... I find the best way to deal with this final week of Narutolessness is to cut off all sense of emotion/feeling. I just don't see any other way to realistically make it 7 more days.