View Poll Results: Which Yonkou are Luffy and Law REALLY after?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big Mom

8 57.14%
  • Shanks

1 7.14%
  • Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard)

0 0%
  • Kaidou

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So Pre-timeskip Law wants another throne, not One piece. I'm assuming that means he wanted to be a Yonkou. He was planning this for a while so I'm also willing to bet its not Blackbeard.. Plus it would ruin Oda's characterization of Luffy if it were. Fun loving Luffy would turn into homicidal Luffy.

I think its Shanks. Luffy wants to prove himself to Shanks, what better way than taking him out.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    As such, my vote goes to Kaidou.
    I think Drake grabbed Kaidou's attention by beating one of his subordinates. IF Drake is with Kid's Alliance then they'll go for him but at the same time, Kid has been attacking Big Mam pirates.
    Kidd Alliance : Big Mam or Kaido

Law & Luffy's current options are Big Mam and Shanks (Luffy promised to beat Shanks with a stronger crew then Red hair pirates).
    Law/Luffy Alliance : Big Mam or Shanks

3rd possible option: Both Alliances surprisingly meet eachother while trying to take on Big Mam, and form the ultimate supernova Alliance ! Although with a calculating guy like Law, I doubt this'll happen. Then again we have Luffy...

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post

3rd possible option: Both Alliances surprisingly meet eachother while trying to take on Big Mam, and form the ultimate supernova Alliance ! Although with a calculating guy like Law, I doubt this'll happen. Then again we have Luffy...
    Killer seems to be the mastermind behind the entire alliance. Law only did it because of the situation and to keep the chaotic Luffy on a leash(of which he fails at) and not fuck up his plan, that originally had no alliance. Now because of the Broker feed that Killer was watching, he knows about Law and Luffy. Given that he was stroking his goatee, which symbolizes thought, he is most likely thinking about getting those two into the alliance next. By the time the Supernova alliance gets to fight White Beard, All 11 will be a part of it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Highly possible, because with d power they (SH-Heart Alliance) have now it still long way to go taking down Yonkou.
    I mean if WB have such elite crews like Marco, Ace, Jozzu, Thatch and Vista i assume BM have d same elite crews (exclude Pekoms and Tamago).

d current Luffy, Law dan Zorro are on d same level with those BM elite crews, so taking BM will need much much stronger Alliance.
    Its time for d worst generation take part in NW.

my English sucks, sorry

It would be interesting if it were shanks... but who know. I just can not wait to see where all the other novas stand when they meet up.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    I think Drake grabbed Kaidou's attention by beating one of his subordinates. IF Drake is with Kid's Alliance then they'll go for him but at the same time, Kid has been attacking Big Mam pirates.
    Kidd Alliance : Big Mam or Kaido

Law & Luffy's current options are Big Mam and Shanks (Luffy promised to beat Shanks with a stronger crew then Red hair pirates).
    Law/Luffy Alliance : Big Mam or Shanks

I don't see why both Alliances can't go for the same target even if they aren't friendly with each other. Kinda like how Croc and the Marines wanted WB's head, even though they are clearly enemies. As such, I would think the 3rd option would be most likely, although I still reckon Kaidou could be their target.

Sticking with Shanks all the way!
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

I win.

No surprise at it being kaidou tbh,
    Shanks and BB were pretty much off the table from the start,
    and seeing how reluctant the others were with the whole alliance...
    They wouldn't have been that against if it were against big mom, since she is pretty much after the SHs in the 1st place.
    And foremostly, the whole plan was to fuck up the SAD-production of which Kaidou was the main client.