View Poll Results: Which Yonkou are Luffy and Law REALLY after?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Big Mom

8 57.14%
  • Shanks

1 7.14%
  • Marshall D. Teach (Blackbeard)

0 0%
  • Kaidou

5 35.71%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well i wonder if law would be up for helping luffy go after the others?

i mean at some point the novas could be one big alliance. But we now have two alliances, Could the monk capone and bonny be in one? Any way i am excited to see what kiadu can do.

Is it to obvious to assume that he has a zoon DF?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bonny was captured by Blackbeard and turned over to the marines a long time ago, so no alliances for her.

^ perhaps she managed to escape somehow

The one who came to take her was Akainu. Methinks her chances of escape were closer to the 0% at the moment in time. And this just after the war, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    The one who came to take her was Akainu. Methinks her chances of escape were closer to the 0% at the moment in time. And this just after the war, if I remember correctly.
    And yet, in Oda's post-time skip depiction of her, she appears to be dressed in garb suited to one in hiding....Not that any of you don't know my feeling about her being a renegade looking for a certain crew or anything lol

From the words of law, it seems luffy will fight to shanks the next, well, if the fight sets in a friendship way, i happy to see their fighting, but in personality i really do not want to see this thing happen, it seems cruel to me to defeat Shanks.

yeah as far as i am concerned bonny's status is unknown. Well it seems that there were some special circumstances anyway. So she could have been put in a situation that's not to hard to get out of.... ? I left drake out, kind of assumed he was with kiadu.... but that might very well not be the case.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    From the words of law, it seems luffy will fight to shanks the next, well, if the fight sets in a friendship way, i happy to see their fighting, but in personality i really do not want to see this thing happen, it seems cruel to me to defeat Shanks.
    Actually, if the anime translation is to be believed:

Luffy decides that he will defeat Shanks. And actually ONLY because Shanks believes Luffy will someday defeat him does he give him the hat (if you watch the rest of the scene immediately after that second screenshot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1ctF007E4k)

So it makes sense that Luffy wants to beat him. It's not like Luffy is gonna murder the whole redhair crew--Shanks can go right back to pirating after he gets defeated (probably wouldn't be a Yonkou anymore though), proud in the fact that Luffy has fulfilled the promise of the Strawhat!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I am just really excited to see what kiadu can do !!!!! like his powers, i wonder if he is some kind o zoan, maybe mythical or ancient . who knows but it should be good !.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I am just really excited to see what kiadu can do !!!!! like his powers, i wonder if he is some kind o zoan, maybe mythical or ancient . who knows but it should be good !.
    I too wonder what Kaido will be like, regarding powers especially. It certainly makes sense for him to have some sort of Zoan DF, but he could just as well have a cyborg theme, a beast master/hunter them, or any other sort of power/theme Oda wishes. If a Zoan, it could be as simple as a lion Zoan (King of beasts idea) or as legendary as a dragon (?). Definitely one of the things to look forward to.