Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykimaruh View Post
    I wonder, if that was Lucy...wouldn't Natsu had picked up on her scent awhile back or did I miss that?
    Not quite. He is sniffing out magic (?), or rather the magic's scent rather than the person. That's why he couldn't sniff her out, because she would reek of like Zeref now.

In a world of magic, where changing appearance doesn't seem hard, heck Lucy's Gemini can copy someone's power and looks, so I'm not surprised that Princess didn't want to believe her.

I was originally hoping that it would have been Lucy from an alternative time-line, where they proceeded with the plan, returned to past, eliminated Zeref, but Zeref's existence was a must and Lucy had to take his place unwillingly which fuck*d up everything even more.

Or perhaps the world was plunged into darkness in the near future and thus everyone gained Zeref-like characteristics ?

Here's something interesting,

On Mangastream the princess says ..."They came from the future". Implying lucy didn't come alone.

And if you remember when Jellal was first tracking the dark magic he spotted a man

Spoiler!

And when he was following Lucy the magic he was sensing was different.

Spoiler!

I always thought it would be too much for Lucy to do all this on her own, she has to have someone helping her. The question is who? ...Zeref?

Mindf*cked
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Here's something interesting,

On Mangastream the princess says ..."They came from the future". Implying lucy didn't come alone.

And if you remember when Jellal was first tracking the dark majic he spotted a man

Spoiler!

I always thought it would be too much for Lucy to do all this on her own, she has to have someone helping her. The question is who? ...Zeref?
    Could just mean she was talking about Lucy genderless. That person will come, they will kick ass and chew gum. One person, but they.