Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 312 Discussion / 313 Predictions

OHHH MY GOOOD!!

Enjoy!!!
    Link: http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/312

I'm not gonna even bother saying who the hooded girl is, 'cuz it's obvious from the predictions done before! FT is gonna go with a bang before New Year! Not even sure what to expect at this point...can't wait for next chapter!

Pretty much a predictable chap. I don't really like the triple threat match either.

sig made by me

Minerva is gonna get creamed by both Erza and Kagura, her big attack didn't do much.

But anyway it's as we expected, the hooded girl is Lucy, now things are getting more interesting.

Im not rly sure I like this whole "from the future" thing :> But just wait and see I guess!

I'm just glad the fight is still going on, And the Lucy thing wasn't hard to predict, how she got Zeref's power on the other hand, while there are limited choices for that I still have no idea which is correct.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well from Jellals reaction we had to figure it was someone from the future, and Lucy made sense considering future Levys statements, and like the rest of you how she got the power still eludes me. I predict Kagura v Erza will be even better with Kagura unleashing her sword

Though I did predict before the timeskip that Lucys magic was connected to Zerefs (the whole gathering the keys theory), but that did not pan out the way I thought
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 12-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Well Im sure in the future Lucy is going to get all the keys and we know when they are gathered the gate opens so maybe Lucy just has time travel powers now? Kinda hax but she needs something to remain relevant lol. Nice chapter though, and no offense Rufus but being stronger than those two punk ass DS isn't something impressive -_-

P.S. I love how even though Natsu and Gajeel are super strong now Erza is still the one fighting the strongest opponent, still shows how strong she is and always will be, im glad Natsu hasn't gone SSJ yet and become stronger than her.
    A pie in the sky?

well i think its given that fairy tail will win the tournament, its just as to how theyll do it thats where my curiosity is focusing on.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

I wonder, if that was Lucy...wouldn't Natsu had picked up on her scent awhile back or did I miss that?