how to defeat the invincible madara.

Obito has revealed, through taunting madara, that he must use rinnei tensei at cost of his own life to properly revive madara.

After all is said and done, obito having most likely joined the good guys at some point and fighting alongside kakashi with their eyes reaching new powers in a,new way.. madara will remain invincible and undefeated. He just might be too much, this puts obito into a situation only he can handle, he is the only person in the world who can use rinnei tensei. He will cast rinnei tensei without a doubt but not on madara, he will use it to revive hashirama as it is likely the only technique that supercedes the dead demon seal's extreme confinements. The manga has said over and over that hashirama is the only person capable of beating madara. If true then we have more than a slim chance obito will summon him from the death god.

P.s. this theory assumes that rinnegan is exempt and immune to the rules of dead demon sealing (like a master key).
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I like your theory Knife eater, at least I believe it could work. If the Rinnegan is indeed a tool of the Gods literally, else if the Juubi is a sort of god (strongly hinted on, and quite reasonable since the Juubi and its offspring Bijuu are immune from dying), then it makes sense that one God's power (rinnegan) may be sufficient to negotiate release from another god's (death god's) domain.

The big question in my mind is whether Obito will waste his life on Hashirama, since I don't think Madara could kill a Hashirama enhanced Obito, if Obito is determined to escape.

However I would love to see you scenario because it would be super cool to see Hashirama vs Madara fight. Let's not forget though that Madara possesses both Hashirama's power and the Rinnegan. That could mean that even Hasirama May not be enough to defeat Madara. So now, if we are fantasizing release of Hokages from the Death God's Belly.

Well then why should Obito stop at Hashirama. Obito could release all the Hokages, plus maybe even the Younger Son or old man SO6P himself. These two are not in the Death God's belly. Rinne Tenseing them back should be a breeze.

That could mean the end of planet earth.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wasn't Rinne Tensei something you could pull off with the recently deceased?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Wasn't Rinne Tensei something you could pull off with the recently deceased?
    We all thought this based on what Nagato had said. However, Madara's exchange with Obito casts doubt on this since Madara would have died before Naruto was born, 17+ yrs ago.

What it implies is that the time limit was related to Nagato himself, and not to Rinne Tensei. Perhaps the wonderful Miraculous Hashirama's cells imbue Obito with more life energy to pump into Rinne Tensei than Nagato had, thereby extending the time limit.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Oh right. I seem to not remember the obvious stuff.

It would be a shame to not see, in any way, the epic battle of Hashirama and Madara (again).

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    We all thought this based on what Nagato had said. However, Madara's exchange with Obito casts doubt on this since Madara would have died before Naruto was born, 17+ yrs ago.

What it implies is that the time limit was related to Nagato himself, and not to Rinne Tensei. Perhaps the wonderful Miraculous Hashirama's cells imbue Obito with more life energy to pump into Rinne Tensei than Nagato had, thereby extending the time limit.
    I also believe that pein was limited in the reach of his rinnegan. Rinnegan was not meant for uzumaki to develop and furthermore, pein's rinnegan belonged to madara; meaning madara would enjoy greater freedom and less penalty with an indeterminable number of rinnegan techniques. Pein's rinnegan works in the exact same principle as kakashi's sharingan. There isn't a proper fit when using eyes custom tailored for both a different bloodline as well as a specific individual.

Rinnei tensei would most likely be much more potent and of greater potential depending on how appropriate the caster is in awakening rinnegan and how much power the have.

Another possibility is Karin or naruto somehow learning uzumaki secrets, specifically a key to the dead demon seal. Just as izanami turned out to be the compliment of izanagi then there might be supplimental or revoke seals for dead demon seal. This could allow naruto or Karin (i only mention her because she is uzumaki and therefore impossible to rule out yet highly unlikely to be core piece to the scenario).. allow them to alter the contract the third created when sealing hashirama and tobirama. Reviving minato would invalidate parts of naruto's growth and special moments that included minato.

Another compatible theory is if tobi indeed absorbed zetsu then he might be able to somehow absorb the vacant hashirama clone or transfer into the clone in a proper manner. That would be a fair method to allow "hashirama " to defeat madara.

Edit: naruto's presence on the battlefield with the kyubi would be enough, i think, to allow hashirama to defeat madara. I wonder also if hashirama could wrestle the juubi from madara as he did with the kyubi. The naruto mode that flourishes,mokuton would be a sided advantange over madara's level of wood element.

Im thinking this scenario is a likely option if by that time we see the fight between madara + sasuke vs. Hashirama + naruto w/kyubi. There is,no other single fight more epic.
    Last edited by knife eater; 12-21-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Couldnt it be simpler than that? We know that RT is a one time only jutsu, that can bring back someone from the dead so i think Nagato was faced with a simple choice: he could resurect all of the villagers (since they were all close by, or in a lower realm of death or something like that) but Jiraiya, Madara or whoever were in a different location, at a different time and had been dead for some time, so perhaps it was not possible to do both. Obito would not face that choice, he simply could bring Madara back to life - the one time period and a single life.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.