0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 693 Discussion / 694 Predictions

Chapter 693: "Die For Me" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/693

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 12-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Felt like it's kinda short. Oh well, at least Franky was just badass.

sig made by me

chapter was pretty good

monet referring doflamingo as young lord he maybe linked to the nobels

Franky was pretty badass and being considered a threat by baby 5 and buffalo

posibility whole crew might be gased and end up like kinemon and may be saved by franky as well as saving monet

Wow. Joker couldn't ask for better subordinates. Interesting to see that he's just gonna wipe the whole slate clean, since he can always rebuild again if he has Caesar. Even at the expense of murdering innocent children.

Those Monet for next Nakama theories are certainly looking kinda bleak now. lol.

Franky had better walk away from his little skirmish in one piece. That shouldn't have been nearly enough to hurt him.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Awesome color page!

Chapter felt short, maybe it's the balance of the scenes.

First she turns into an Espada and then she turns into Torpedo Girl? HAHAHA XD, love it, almost feels like a multi anime crossover. As for Monet, this next chapter will decide what happens with her. If she presses the button, bad news for everyone, and if she doesn't, well then she will still be useful for someone else, I wonder who XD.

Love how well Baby 5 and Buffalo work together BTW.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

My thoughts off Franky getting his ass handed to him are gone.
    Wow bad ass, and that in his ''general'' form only, Curious if he is stronger without it.
    But holding his own against not one but even two members off Jokers crew is Impressive, Franky has indeed improved a lot!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Awesome color page!

Chapter felt short, maybe it's the balance of the scenes.
    Wow, I didn't notice that, cool, seems like Law's crew is still alive, somewhere... Probably waiting off the side of the island for Law's word, then they'll come and get him.

Damn, awesome chapter. Three color pages in a row, but his last one definitely takes it though. Akainu looks much more threatening with a mustache and curious if the top left, black tint panel is Kaido......

Felt short like Arbitrary stated. Hopefully we get one more chapter before the new year break; I didn't see notice as to this week's chapter signaling a break, so fingers crossed we'll have one more high impact chapter.

Franky thankfully held his own. He better not have been one shotted by that explosion. Sort of disappointed that he doesn't fight more without the Franky Shogun, though I understand in this case it is protecting him from Shinokuni.

I forgot Caesar had Smoker's heart! Once again another twist. However, I haven't forgotten that Law supposedly has Monet's heart, which in light of her new revelation of blowing up PH, should play into how her decision plays out. At least she's alive

EDIT: Actually, Caesar doesn't have Smoker's heart. He has Monet's. Make's perfect sense. Now Caesar thinks he is going to be killing Smoker as he is crushed beneath the tanker but really it'll be Monet ( :'( ), thus foiling the destruction of PH plan. I just got this rereading the chapter.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 12-18-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Damn, awesome chapter. Three color pages in a row, but his last one definitely takes it though. Akainu looks much more threatening with a mustache and curious if the top left, black tint panel is Kaido......

Felt short like Arbitrary stated. Hopefully we get one more chapter before the new year break; I didn't see notice as to this week's chapter signaling a break, so fingers crossed we'll have one more high impact chapter.

Franky thankfully held his own. He better not have been one shotted by that explosion. Sort of disappointed that he doesn't fight more without the Franky Shogun, though I understand in this case it is protecting him from Shinokuni.

I forgot Caesar had Smoker's heart! Once again another twist. However, I haven't forgotten that Law supposedly has Monet's heart, which in light of her new revelation of blowing up PH, should play into how her decision plays out. At least she's alive
    Right Monet's heart.... If Law switched Smoker's heart with Monet's heart.... That would prevent the explosion, but that would also mean no Monet joining, quite possibly Monet dying.

Edit: I see you figured it out at the same time I did
    Last edited by aggeroff; 12-18-2012 at 10:49 PM.