5 62.50%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ^Haha yeah, got it right after I posted the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    My thoughts off Franky getting his ass handed to him are gone.
    Wow bad ass, and that in his ''general'' form only, Curious if he is stronger without it.
    But holding his own against not one but even two members off Jokers crew is Impressive, Franky has indeed improved a lot!
    Those 2 are just playing I think, nothing serious yet (atleast for me) to judge Franky's improvement

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Right Monet's heart.... If Law switched Smoker's heart with Monet's heart.... That would prevent the explosion, but that would also mean no Monet joining, quite possibly Monet dying.
    This reminds me of pirates of the caribbean

Yeah, it didn't look like franky was serious at all, and i'm fairly certain that torpedo did nothing to him.
    It was kinda funny to see him stare and then just fire at them without even asking any questions xD
    I can see ceasar squeezing monets heart for a while, since he's that kind of man, so monet dying isn't a certainty at this point. Or it's indeed smoker's heart and we have a problem...
    Lucky for the bunch it'll delay the explosions.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 12-20-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Those 2 are just playing I think, nothing serious yet (atleast for me) to judge Franky's improvement

Then hopefully we will see it this year..
    ---

And I noticed 2 things about that colorpage.. One crewmember from Law is missing... The other one is Kinemon and Momosuke standing on it.

Well, I'd Say Kinemon and Momo for permanent Crewmembers. And Now i'm gonna look what the name was for Law's crewmember that is missing. Cant quite Remember its name .... Found it!, It was Jean Bart. The big Guy.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    And I noticed 2 things about that colorpage.. One crewmember from Law is missing... The other one is Kinemon and Momosuke standing on it.

Well, I'd Say Kinemon and Momo for permanent Crewmembers.
    I would say color pages don't really mean anything, but really I think most people realize that. There have been too many color pages with temporary allies to give them any justification as proof.

However, there is so much unknown about Kinemon that hint that he might be temporary or join. For one they never mention how he got to Punk Hazard. Does he have a ship? If so can it fit more then one or is it like Ace's and Mihawk's? Is the next Island Wano Kuni? Or are there some stops on the way? Finally what is Kinemon's deal with dragons? We are going to get a flash back for him, whether he joins or not, so I'm wait for that to decide the whole Kinemon thing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Baby 5 is so cute. ^_^

^ I'm guessing there must be some reason Doflamingo supposedly sees everyone of his crewmates as family, I'm guessing there must be some kind of past between Doflamingo and his crewmates, maybe he saved each of them from something? Perhaps that's why some of them are still loyal even with the shit Doflamingo sometimes puts them through (Baby 5, I'm looking at you)

Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    I was wondering why Monet is willing to die for Joker...
    loyalty tina, its called loyalty. add a little dedication in there.

come to think of it, every straw hat is willing to die for luffy and luffy for them, dont you think? so from that equation you can see how it is with other captains and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ I'm guessing there must be some reason Doflamingo supposedly sees everyone of his crewmates as family, I'm guessing there must be some kind of past between Doflamingo and his crewmates, maybe he saved each of them from something? Perhaps that's why some of them are still loyal even with the shit Doflamingo sometimes puts them through (Baby 5, I'm looking at you)
    i added aggeroff's answer to be specific. but still its pretty much under dedication.

monet for next NAKAMA? ummm, no.

still no sign of the whitebeard crew..im wondering when and where they will make an appearance.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
    monet for next NAKAMA? ummm, no.
    Even I'm starting to agree with you on that, and I've been supporting her for the longest. However, I'm not going to decide for certain until I see what happens with the whole button pressing thing. What she does there will decide everything.