• |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Why would being around straw-hat make Ichigo lose his faith in humanity? And why would a shinigami point this out in this situation?
    It's a good point, seeing as the Squad Zero as well as Urahara, or even most of Ichigo's enemies, were not human... the only reason he could have lost his faith in humanity, might have been because of the Fullbringers... . Still, they are human-like, and have human nature, so it can be pardoned .

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Don't particularly see how him having invented zanpakutous would defeat the zanpakutou sealing technique. That is, unless, he knows how the sealing technique works and can stop it, which was what the Captains were trying to figure out as they got decimated.
    Just seems plausible to me that The Inventor of the Zanpakutou would know best what its inner workings and weak points are, better than anyone else. At the very least he may be able to modify Zanpakutous into something totally different that looks and works the same way.

Take termites and ants. Two entirely different insects that look alike. A virus that Kills ants may quite possibly have no effect on Termites.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So it would suggest at one time Shingami used forged weapons and down the line learned to use Soul based weapons that could grow in strength.

- We have seen examples of special non Zanpaktu weapons with that special shield that Ukitake used during the execution ceremony on that giant fire bird.

- Its interesting because we know there are some people who don't use Zanpaktou's like that woman who has that cannon that launched them back into Kings realm.

- If this is true it must mean that guy is very old ....which makes me wonder perhaps people in Kings realm age slower than those in Soul Society.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Just seems plausible to me that The Inventor of the Zanpakutou would know best what its inner workings and weak points are, better than anyone else. At the very least he may be able to modify Zanpakutous into something totally different that looks and works the same way.

Take termites and ants. Two entirely different insects that look alike. A virus that Kills ants may quite possibly have no effect on Termites.
    So, assuming zanpakutos may have some innate ability that can keep them from being sealed by the Quincy sealing technique then? That wouldn't be a great angle to try and work given what all just transpired, so I'm gonna scrap that idea right now.

Anyway, he probably wouldn't even need to go that far (if he has to at all). All he has to do is analyze what makes Ichigo so special that his Bankai can't be stolen (which is what I assume Urahara and co. should be trying to figure out right about now).

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    So it would suggest at one time Shingami used forged weapons and down the line learned to use Soul based weapons that could grow in strength.

- We have seen examples of special non Zanpaktu weapons with that special shield that Ukitake used during the execution ceremony on that giant fire bird.
    Every weapon they had was probably Kido-/Reiatsu-based back before zanpakutos were created.

- Its interesting because we know there are some people who don't use Zanpaktou's like that woman who has that cannon that launched them back into Kings realm.
    Well, I do believe she had a weapon strapped to her back when she was introduced for the first time ever. Whether it was a zanpakuto or not wasn't ever revealed. Do correct me if I'm remembering things wrong.

- If this is true it must mean that guy is very old ....which makes me wonder perhaps people in Kings realm age slower than those in Soul Society.
    Given how everyone seems to age slowly at random rates in SS anyway, this seems like an irrelevant point and wouldn't have much of an impact, if any, if that were the case. I mean, it's just saying they (might) age at an even slower rate than the really slow rate of aging the majority of SS seems to undergo already.

Could it be possible they don't age at all in the SK's realm?

Well, I do believe she had a weapon strapped to her back when she was introduced for the first time ever. Whether it was a zanpakuto or not wasn't ever revealed. Do correct me if I'm remembering things wrong.
    No, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    No, you're right.
    It's actually strapped around her arm . Seeing as Ganju's weapon wasn't a Soul Cutter, I would guess that it is a normal sword. Well, maybe not normal, since, IIRC, both of them used those weapons to ignite something (It's actually quite strange that their brother had a water-type zanpakutou himself).

Actually, I wonder if their swords don't work like that cannonball, you know creating a strong barrier over the edge of the sword to give it durability and strong cutting edge.

Given how everyone seems to age slowly at random rates in SS anyway, this seems like an irrelevant point and wouldn't have much of an impact, if any, if that were the case. I mean, it's just saying they (might) age at an even slower rate than the really slow rate of aging the majority of SS seems to undergo already.
    yea i agree with this, aging is pretty irrelevant, considering the fat lady looked hot after doing something (reiatsu manipulation perhaps?) i mean if the person wanted to look younger they could pretty much do something about it right? captain commander could do it but he chose not to to look old and wise.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

I think that I know a certain method that could work, that would prevent Zan's from being stolen, but I'm not sure that it would work for Shinigami. I'm talking about Ginjou's ability to steal and share power. Yes, we know that Ichigo's bankai can't be stolen, then by borrowing a little power from him and sharing with everyone else, they might have become immune to the stealing process, the same as Ichigo is. The thing is, I'm not sure, but it might only work for Fullbringers :p.