3 18.75%
  • |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Will byakuya and rukia join up with Ichigo and Renji after they recover? It'd be a nice way to strenghten their bond, by letting them visit the soul king realm together.
    ALso I wonder if the Zanpakuto creator could come up with a way so that Rukia can achieve a bankai in a very short time?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Gave birth to Zan? So it means this guy should be older than any shinigami who holds a zan and that includes Yama unless Yama spent quite a long time living before acquiring his zan.
    That would make sense, after all, he was still the strongest shinigami even without his Zan, he must have trained a lot without it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Fat lady looks even better than Matsumoto o.o

Renji's new bankai !! (still waiting..)

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    That would make sense, after all, he was still the strongest shinigami even without his Zan, he must have trained a lot without it.
    The way he destroyed Wonderweiss approves this^.

It occurs to me that the Guy Who Invented the Zanpakutou should be able to Defeat the Quincy Sealing Technique, shouldn't he?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Why would being around straw-hat make Ichigo lose his faith in humanity? And why would a shinigami point this out in this situation?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It occurs to me that the Guy Who Invented the Zanpakutou should be able to Defeat the Quincy Sealing Technique, shouldn't he?
    Don't particularly see how him having invented zanpakutos would defeat the zanpakuto sealing technique. That is, unless, he knows how the sealing technique works and can stop it, which was what the Captains were trying to figure out as they got decimated.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Why would being around straw-hat make Ichigo lose his faith in humanity? And why would a shinigami point this out in this situation?
    Pretty simple, really. It would seem Urahara looks for any excuse whatsoever to nickel and dime Ichigo for anything, causing Ichigo to be apprehensive about anything he feels to be shady. Kirio mentions this simply because she knows what kind of man Urahara is. I suppose they interacted with each other quite a bit before she became a Zero Squad member.

Now that we know who created the zan I'm getting curious now who created kido. It may be the soul king and just teach it to someone though.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Fat lady looks even better than Matsumoto o.o
    My thoughts exactly. She's HOT!

- Holy hotness the best weight loss secret in Soul Society

- Pretty much what I figured each of these Zero Squad had developed something significant

- Urharaha just picked up his research from hers....

- finally the black guy shows up hes been significantly absent the entire time. Lord help us if his introduction involves rapping KB style.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, shouldn't they have invited Urahara and Aizen for creating something almost impossible, like the Hogyouku (or only Kisuke since his was better)
    i think the reason why they weren't invited is because they where both outcasts from SS and in a way the H-Cube was a bit of a failure

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry