0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions

Chapter 521: "A Piggy Party" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/521

Enjoy!

Gave birth to Zan? So it means this guy should be older than any shinigami who holds a zan and that includes Yama unless Yama spent quite a long time living before acquiring his zan.

sig made by me

Looks like they'll get their Zan's reforged on the next chapter.

But still this Nimaya guy must be something else if he created the Zan.

Props to Kubo for still finding a way to force in the fanservice!

I don't think he's necessarily older than all of the shinigami. I'm guessing he was just the first to develop the means of communicating with your inner spirit, and learning to pull it out and use it as your fighting power.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I called dibs on the fact that kirio is actually one hell of a hot chick lol. Thank god for that haha. But on a side note it seems like urahara is the combination of the whole damn zero squad...adapting the hot spring healing, the artificial soul n most probably the 3 day bankai training is another adaption of his...damn Urahara is some badass.

So aside from being stronger than the entire gotei13 combined... these 5 royal guards has also an impact in the history of SS, they were chosen as such........Hikifune for the "artificial soul" leading to the gikongan.....i wonder what kirinji made/invented? = healing techniques probably?....... and the next guy is the "The one who gave birth to the zanpaktou/ maker of the zanpaktou".... probably the forger..... now i can't wait to see what the others do....

Next chapter kon will probably jump towards hikifune's boobies before they leave her palace lols

good chapter

Maby they only used kido before they had zanpaktou

Great chapter. So the man who gave birth to the Zanpaktou is next. Well many of us have wondered how zans came into extistence in the first place and it looks like we are going to get our answers. Hopefully the next couple of chapters will be dealing with the reforging of their zanpaktous and some inner world convo between Ichigo and Zangetsu because I would hate for it to be done in all one chapter.

A spa/hot spring owner - healer - the pointy haired guy (healed their bodies).
    A cook - scientist - the big women (stuffed them with food).
    A blacksmith - meditation trainer - the small guy (strengthened the bond between them and their zans ?).
    A mechanic - scout - the chick with artificial arms (created a new even more fitting designs for their zans ?).
    The guard chief - army leader - the bald guy (the actual training ;p ?).

All of them are strongly recognizing Urahara, in a way that seems like Urahara himself passed through all of those palaces...

So, shouldn't they have invited Urahara and Aizen for creating something almost impossible, like the Hogyouku (or only Kisuke since his was better) ? Anyway, this means that Ichigo will be invited to Squad Zero, since he brought great changes to SS and will certainly be an important historical character in the future of bleach universe.

It seems that the Zanpakutous, or only around 2000 years old. I guess that explain why they needed the hand to hand combat and demon arts, but now are currently concentrating on mastering Zans (they are simply more effective and their effect vary greatly).