• |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I suspected Naruto might have the capacity to bring people back from the dead with his powerful chakra that can even effect Mokutan.

However I'm hoping the dead stay dead as much as I like Neji his death has more meaning if he stays dead. I figured Juugo might die as well but they are nowhere near the battlefield.
    Technically, yes, but only as long as the soul remains in the body. Otherwise, no, since Naruto doesn't know any soul bringing jutsu like Edo Tensei (I guess that if he worked together with Kabuto and the bodies were fresh enough, then it would be possible).

Then again, I'm pretty sure that ET works by swapping the souls, between the pure and impure world, so that the balance isn't ruined, so perhaps no even with Kabuto there as long as the soul went to the other realm.

Some thoughts:

Remember Sage Mode, back when Naruto learnt Sage Mode and took on Pain/Nagato? Naruto made that dramatic return to Konoha,he quickly destroyed Robot Pain in an instant, right after that he quickly destroyed 2 more Pains. At the time it did seem like Our Boy Naruto will finally become the Boss Man of his own Manga, but since then, it has seemed like Sage Mode Naruto was really no big deal at all.

In fact, it pretty much seems that Raikage or Tsuchikage Oonoki would have destroyed Naruto and Pain Nagato by themselves (well not counting Chibaku Tensei).

Well then, the next power up was Naruto gains control over Kyuubi's power, and then becomes friends with Kurama. We then saw yet Another Dramatic Entry, Naruto cloaked in Kyuubi's Aura looked like Yondaime as he saved Kakashi and Gai. Now just like before, we seem to have another round of de-emphasis as Naruto appears to need getting rescued by all the Ninjas who all ran over to his aid.

So Right now Kyuubi is In his own Sage Mode recharging his Chakra and we're soon gonna see Skikamaru's Dad Shikaku's plan.

Frankly, short of some masterful strategy from Shikaku, this sort of fight does not belong to the average to exceptional Ninjas. In fact, gathering them all together like they are right now, is absolute stupidity a Juubi could wipe them all out in one swipe, or Madara or Obito could use the Dragon Head Soul Suckers and destroy the Alliance in one go.

The question is, what will Naruto do Now? Will Kyuubi recharging his Chakra make a difference? It almost seems that the only way for them to win is if Madra and Obito Make some error, or if they have a falling out (fight) among them.

What I'd like to see:

I'd like to see Naruto and Kyuubi invade the Juubi form inside it, like the Gin/Kin brothers, and somehow undermine it from inside.

I'd like to see a Kyuubi-Hachibi Fusion into a new beast that's about as powerful as the Juubi.

I'd like to see that Man/ones who know everything to be the SO6P and his Sons

I'd like it to be that The Reason Naruto and Kyuubi have not gone Sage-Kyuubi mode together is that, IF THEY DID...They would gain a superior Rinnegan, espsecially if they could gain chakra from Hachibi and Ichibi.

I certainly hope that Kishi is done or nearly done with Making Naruto return to a Dumb-Daft Airhead shortly after every power-up.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Some thoughts:

Remember Sage Mode, back when Naruto learnt Sage Mode and took on Pain/Nagato? Naruto made that dramatic return to Konoha,he quickly destroyed Robot Pain in an instant, right after that he quickly destroyed 2 more Pains. At the time it did seem like Our Boy Naruto will finally become the Boss Man of his own Manga, but since then, it has seemed like Sage Mode Naruto was really no big deal at all.

In fact, it pretty much seems that Raikage or Tsuchikage Oonoki would have destroyed Naruto and Pain Nagato by themselves (well not counting Chibaku Tensei).

Well then, the next power up was Naruto gains control over Kyuubi's power, and then becomes friends with Kurama. We then saw yet Another Dramatic Entry, Naruto cloaked in Kyuubi's Aura looked like Yondaime as he saved Kakashi and Gai. Now just like before, we seem to have another round of de-emphasis as Naruto appears to need getting rescued by all the Ninjas who all ran over to his aid.

So Right now Kyuubi is In his own Sage Mode recharging his Chakra and we're soon gonna see Skikamaru's Dad Shikaku's plan.

Frankly, short of some masterful strategy from Shikaku, this sort of fight does not belong to the average to exceptional Ninjas. In fact, gathering them all together like they are right now, is absolute stupidity a Juubi could wipe them all out in one swipe, or Madara or Obito could use the Dragon Head Soul Suckers and destroy the Alliance in one go.

The question is, what will Naruto do Now? Will Kyuubi recharging his Chakra make a difference? It almost seems that the only way for them to win is if Madra and Obito Make some error, or if they have a falling out (fight) among them.

What I'd like to see:

I'd like to see Naruto and Kyuubi invade the Juubi form inside it, like the Gin/Kin brothers, and somehow undermine it from inside.

I'd like to see a Kyuubi-Hachibi Fusion into a new beast that's about as powerful as the Juubi.

I'd like to see that Man/ones who know everything to be the SO6P and his Sons

I'd like it to be that The Reason Naruto and Kyuubi have not gone Sage-Kyuubi mode together is that, IF THEY DID...They would gain a superior Rinnegan, espsecially if they could gain chakra from Hachibi and Ichibi.

I certainly hope that Kishi is done or nearly done with Making Naruto return to a Dumb-Daft Airhead shortly after every power-up.
    Good stuff, i think that if the human who knows everything is the so6p or either /both sons then they reside in a special place for the dead that isn't the normal afterlife, the pure world that ret negotiates, or the death God. If they are in a special dimension for their souls then perhaps it can be reached by extraordinary ppl able to discover how to get there. Orochimaru spent most of his life seeking ultimate knowledge, tech,and treasures. He would be most likely candidate to discover the whereabouts of the sage and sons' souls ... a candidate besides the bearers of the two bloodlines.

Orochimaru departed with sasuke and co. Through a special gate. It seems they are entering a new dimension and it also seems since orochimaru knows where he is going and that he doesn't fear akatsuki, the war, or even infinite tsukiyomi (he knows all about it IMO, as does kabuto) ... he must also realize that the dimension is not effected by infinite tsukiyomi. Also, it's then even likely that anything done in the normal world can be overturned or overwritten /nullified from the so6p dimension. If we have "watchers" then they must be sage, sons, all, or even a forefather of so6p since so6p was not first human but instead came later in time to deal with the juubi and bring ninjutsu. I suspect at the dawn of time the juubi was in relationship with a human that so far is not talked about. A human "progenitor " that knows everything would likely have been around since the creation of the world. Perhaps immortal but still met death, it freed the juubi until so6p appeared and subjugated it once again. There is potential fir this sort of story being true.

Also, I'd like to see itachi's sword and yata used against madara and the juubi.

I think the uzumaki had a jutsu that could allow the fusion of 8 and 9 tails. Humans have always been the
    Ones to seal bijuu in different ways but never the bijuu themselves use seals or fusions.

I have new thoughts on the juubi, in its true form it had intelligence and could speak. It Must have had intelligence when it created the world otherwise it would lack the imagination to do it. Otherwise, there existed an original jinchuriki or human that performed the creation of the world using the juubi's power.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I'd like to see Orochimaru/Sasuke do something to totally one-up Madara/the Juubi and prove why Sasuke deserves the spot as top-dog villain (he has the power to get there, being a COMPLETE Mangekyou-wielder, unlike Itachi/Obito, and he has the power to control the bloodlines he encounters, unlike Oro). I also want to see Sasuke overshadow Madara (the original Big Bad, but not the last).

I feel like everything that Oro and Madara do, Sasuke will eventually overshadow... it's just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'd like to see Orochimaru/Sasuke do something to totally one-up Madara/the Juubi and prove why Sasuke deserves the spot as top-dog villain (he has the power to get there, being a COMPLETE Mangekyou-wielder, unlike Itachi/Obito, and he has the power to control the bloodlines he encounters, unlike Oro). I also want to see Sasuke overshadow Madara (the original Big Bad, but not the last).

I feel like everything that Oro and Madara do, Sasuke will eventually overshadow... it's just a matter of time.
    That would mean both sasuke and naruto each would surpass so6p. To really overshadow madara (who is just within reach of so6p level of power)
    Sasuke has to advance in epic fashion very soon and this time it can't simply be just a sharingan upgrade, a new sharingan tech, obtaining rinnegan, stealing senju juice, or becoming a jinchuriki. While some or all of that seems like fixed and necessary steps for progress at this point in power it would be totally lame and boring if sasuke's power ceiling was limited to the exact same circumstances as what is shown with madara and obito.

Naruto has the responsibility imposed by two prophecies, to save the world and getting there by showing the bijuu "true power" ... true power that for whatever reason was unable to be shown them by the so6p (partially old age according to the manga).

It looks like both sasuke and naruto will be concluding the bloodlines and wrapping up the ordeal originally created when the so6p divided the powers between his sons. For sasuke and naruto to each surpass the so6p as well as gain further power by achieving the relationship inductively hinted and instructed over all the generations since the sons of 6 paths to now..

How can they do it without intervention of the gods and their gifts so far withheld that is more than rinnegan?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I have another idea that perhaps they may use Naruto's Kyuubi mode chakra to power up Shika - Ino trios powers so the shadow mane is powerful enough to bind the Jyuubi and they can send Ino into the mind of the Jyuubi to control it for a few seconds.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

We should also remember the possibility of Orochimaru's curse mark on Madara.

When I was looking at past chapters, It dawned on me that Kishi would not waste panels showing Madara garbbing his next, for no reason at all. There has to be some reason behind it. Also Kabuto is not the type to pass off the chance to control Madara if his edo mind control failed. Obviously, by the time he unleashed edo Madara, he'd had already had enough examples of ninjas with strong minds resisting his control.

Spoiler!

Why does Kyuubi need to recharge when he kept telling everyone its practically limitless -_- lol

Anyways can't wait for some "despair" next week!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Why does Kyuubi need to recharge when he kept telling everyone its practically limitless -_- lol

Another of Kishi's revisionism....Ahem!... err!..CLARIFICATIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

Well, his power is somewhat limitless, but the problems lies in the fact that there is a limit to the amount of chakra he can hold at one point in time. Basically, he can mold it indefinitely, while humans and other animals need to rest from time to time before being able to mold (because their physical and mental energies are limited, while the Bijuus are not). In the first place, it should be impossible to contain a limitless power, rather it's that the power can be recharged limitlessly, that's why it's called limitless. So in reality it's not about holding a limitless energy, but about producing energy limitlessly.