• |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Most likely because they are not So6p or an Uzumaki (?), who can seal it in himself without anyone's help. They probably need help in sealing it (it's a creature with an infinite amount of power after all), or at least someone needs to keep it in control, so that it won't go berserk in the middle of the sealing process (this means that they are unable to become it's jinchuriki, without the other's cooperation).
    But doesn't that create another problem, what's to stop the Jyuubi from overpowering the Jincuuriki and busting loose when they try to tap into it's power.

It's all going to end badly either way.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    But doesn't that create another problem, what's to stop the Jyuubi from overpowering the Jincuuriki and busting loose when they try to tap into it's power.

It's all going to end badly either way.
    The one thing I could see being a factor is that, because the Juubi appears to have no "Will" of its own as of yet, perhaps it cannot resist control in the same way that the Kyuubi could (i.e, using its own malevolence to overpower the Will of the Jinchuuriki). Somehow the So6P became its Jinchuuriki on his own and was able to use its power; from what I can tell, the So6P bestowed Will upon each of the Bijuu when he created them, probably to give them the potential to reason for themselves what is right/wrong, unlike the wild Juubi which created and destroyed at random.

That said, I also agree there'd be poetic justice in Madara overlooking the reality that, without conquering his own hatred, he can never become a proper Jinchuuriki (or fill the shoes of the So6P). I also like the theory that, because Madara is not a Sage capable of understanding Natural Energy, he cannot understand the basic nature of the Juubi. Something has to happen to prevent Madara from achieving his goal, and I'd prefer it be a fatal oversight on his part rather than merely Obito's betrayal or Naruto/the Nine Names' intervention.

a....Is it necessary to be Jinchuuriki to do the EOM Plan, can the Juubi's power be used in some other way without being Jinchuuriki?

b....Can Obito resurrect Madara who has been for 17 years without having to use the Juubi's power? I suppose Mokuton is enough?

c....Can Rinnetensei also restore Madara to his Youth once he's revived?

d.....If Madra returns, then Obito would have died from using Rinne Tensei,(Unless the comment by Obito is false). How will Madara guarantee that he'll follow through with the Eye of The Moon Plan if Obito dies before it happens?

e.....What can Madara do if Obito refuses to die for him?

f......Is Time running out on Madara and Obito? The Juubi is becoming harder to control and it's gonna get worse. If the Juubi reaches full maturity and can no longer be controlled, then Obito will not have his EOM plan, and Madara will be stuck as an ET.

g......Can Naruto connect to the Mind of the Juubi (Jinchuuriki style)?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

g......Can Naruto connect to the Mind of the Juubi (Jinchuuriki style)?
    Random theory, could whatever the other tailed beast left behind for naruto be a key to taming the will-less juubi? I don't see many other opportunities for it to come up after this.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

If pein had used rinnei tensei on madara as originally planned, would tobi have payed sasuke the same attention? Keep in mind that madara was planning to become the 10 tails jinchuuriki with a much weaker level of hashirama factor in his body. It seems obito has comparable hashirama power to what madara originally needed (fishy that kabuto worked this angle too).. the chips fell where they may and all indications are that madara was no longer needed. Obito could have done without him, what then does only one rinnegan do instead of both?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Actually I just read the Panda version and woah there are some translation differences...

- In the Panda version Obito said Madara could use the 10 tails Bijuu ball where the Mangastream only said a suicide attack without specifics.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Actually I just read the Panda version and woah there are some translation differences...

- In the Panda version Obito said Madara could use the 10 tails Bijuu ball where the Mangastream only said a suicide attack without specifics.
    Yeah, I saw this too.

maaaaan...i just thought of something. Now lee will never get to prove himself to his greatest rival. He never got his final showdown.

The first time Neji appeared in the anime, he was instantly my favorite. At least back then. He was a big part of my childhood. And now yet another piece of that childhood is being swept away.

It almost hurts to see him go; even though he only existed in a fictional world.

Never been here although I love reading Naruto too ^3^ So Ill be sharing with you guys xD and not only in the Bleach thread.

Poor Neji tho, It hurts me a bit to see him go, he was one of my favorites, I wont forgive Kishi if he kills off Shikamaru or Rock Lee though. Great chapter overall

I don't think Obito could seriously become the juubi's jinchuuriki even though he's in the same league as Madara because Madara is near the top of that league while Obito is more mid - lower table. My reasoning is that So6P power was split along the 2 lineages of his descendants. The eyes that could control the bijuu's power stemmed forth from the So6P's elder son while the body that could control such power stemmed forth from the younger son as we all know. And Hashirama and Madara were considered the most powerful representations of that legacy, probably only Naruto and Sasuke have the potential to match them, which is why both Madara and later Kabuto sought to bring those two powerful halves together to recreate So6P power. Now we know Obito has great strength especially since he had hashirama cells grafted onto his body but I doubt he can handle the Juubi's power being sealed into his body even with his Hashirama cells, heck I have doubts about whether Naruto could handle it unless the bijuu/jinchuuriki names is a key of some sort. As for Sasuke being it's jinchuuriki - forget about it, he doesn't have Hashirama cells in his body and even if he did who knows, besides if Sasuke is hard enough to control as he is why would he be any easier to control if he had such an absurd amount of power sealed into him?