5 25.00%
  • |3| Average

2 10.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    And this is why I hate splinters. Shame, Neji was one of my favorite character T_T, turned from evil to good way back in the day that card wasn't overused.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

damn, RIP Neji. He was one of the actually characters that i was hoping that had a good chance in surviving that war

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    The difference is Kakashi wasn't dead yet. Neji's a goner. He got his dying words in, his symbolic bird was shot down by a wooden spike, and his seal disappeared from his forehead, something that only happens when a Hyuuga branch family member dies. Kishi has put the writing on the wall in the color of blood.
    Afro, I agree with you 100%. I was just thinking outside the box of a way he still can survive this. I know that it is over for Neji, but if it were a way for him to survive, this would be the only way IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    In any case, some interesting banter from our two villains. So it's basically gonna come down to how much Obito's buying into the plan. Then it's gonna be who's gonna turn on who first. Though Obito pointed out his advantage, Madara still doesn't seem all that concerned (I guess being immortal and all-powerful would do that) and he's still got jokes.
    You know the saying, you can't out con a con man! No matter how Obito think he's in control, Madara will be one step ahead of him.
    "RESPECT"

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Not Neji!!! He's going to be revived somehow. But weird that he fulfill his duty as a Branch member of the Hyuuga by giving his life for Hinata and also gave his life to the man that saved him from a life of hatred. RIP Neji.
    An entire war for the death of Rin. Damn Obito, you are one revenge blinded Mofo.

Neji becoming a sacrificial character was out of no where, I am glad Hinata didnt die, but thats who I had been expecting. Now we are going to see a Naruto more focused then ever

RIP Neji
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Neji, the biggest potential out of all the useless Konoha 11. Atleast take Choji or tenten
    Naruto didn't look enraged, strange.

Juubi has yet another transformation. Seems like everyone's-gonna-die scenario is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Neji, the biggest potential out of all the useless Konoha 11. Atleast take Choji or tenten.
    Haha, I wish Hand Banana was here to respond to that.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

:( Not Neji!!! And the hyuuga are def the strongest clan! look what only 3 of them have done so far, so much more than all the others (Madara not included of course)
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Neji, the biggest potential out of all the useless Konoha 11. Atleast take Choji or tenten
    Naruto didn't look enraged, strange.

Juubi has yet another transformation. Seems like everyone's-gonna-die scenario is coming.
    I think Naruto was still in shock. I'm surprised that Naruto didn't grasp what had happened to headquarters though.

4 out 5
    Killed neji spared hinata
    Spoiler!