D.Gray-Man 217 Discussion / 218 Predictions

Last edited by Arbitrary; 12-17-2012 at 10:06 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I'm so lost as to what's going on. A short recap of the events in this arc from the mangaka would be useful to the readers considering the slow periodic release of the chapters.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I'm so lost as to what's going on. A short recap of the events in this arc from the mangaka would be useful to the readers considering the slow periodic release of the chapters.
    I'm with you steve.

DGM started as one of my favorite weekly-look-for manga and animes, but it hassuffered so much from lack of attention, and I say direction (due to illness) from the Mangaka.

LOL, the Mangaka should sell the rights to Kubo..I think

http://www.mangapanda.com/dgray-man/217
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-16-2012 at 11:42 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So now they named him Apocalypse ? I'm seriously starting to doubt those translators. I think that they have changed his name like 4 times by now...

Nice chap. It seems that apocohrypa had something to do with the first akuma x apostole project (was he the one that killed Allen's parents ?). What's more it might have been (I'm not sure about that because of the translation) suggested that there might be more than one Apocrypha or that it is splitted apart among all of the cardinals.

Kanda becoming a general, that's a lovely character progress for most of (at least those that are left) D.Gray-man fans. Still, seeing how easily Apocrypha owned Kanda (who not only is a general material like Allen, but inf act is to become one), it seems that none of the current General can own it. Not to mention that even Cross Marian wasn't able to defeat nor easily avoid it. Seeing as it is a Death God for Noahs, most likely they don't stand much of a chance as well.

So it wasn't a dark matter that destroyed TimCanpy, but a piece of wood ? Could it be a piece of Ydgrasill ?

Good chapter. Glad to see Kanda being promoted to general giving the situation. Am hoping that TimCanpy will reconstructed some how. Now comes another long wait for the next chapter.

Seriously, I was lost for several minutes trying to remember the previous chapter.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So it wasn't a dark matter that destroyed TimCanpy, but a piece of wood ? Could it be a piece of Ydgrasill ?
    Lol wouldn't Ydgrasill protect rather than destroy??

But honestly by now, I wouldn't be surprised if over half d.gray-man fans have moved on...
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.