0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    interesting chapter

franky might have to fight buffalo or and baby5. Also the underground seeing the downfall of caesar might earn luffy more of a reputation
    yeah... it seems that he's more interested in buffalo. I think they will have a fight later.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hmm... I wonder, Doflamingo is the Joker of the underworld, and in this chapter we hear about Jack. It makes me wonder if the underworld has a King, Queen, and Ace as well.
    Very observant, nice one.

Mindf*cked
    I guess this means Shinokuni doesn't really kill...there's no way that Kinemon dies.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    It's not that simple with Oda though.
    I never said it was simple. Of course there is going to be a twist on a heirarchy theme, because like you said, it's Oda.

While it is indeed a nifty idea, I don't think it will play out how you think. In all forms of cards; playing, tarot, etc. The Joker/Fool is always the top card. In regular playing cards, the Joker is more powerful than the King or Ace, which is why no one ever uses it, too OP. With Tarot, The Fool is the only card that is 0, 22 and unnumbered. It is usually depicted as a behind the scenes power. Actually, just go watch Operation: End Game.

Donflamingo should be seen as nothing more than The Batman's Joker. Same Guy, different series. No one is above either of the Jokers'. Batman's Joker is also one the most fearsome villains in the DCU.

If Oda does implement the face cards into the story, they will still be beneath The Joker and only serve as a face for the public while The Joker runs things from the shadows.... LIKE A PUPPET MASTER!!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Not that I disagree with you, but what then about this "Jack" guy? Obviously, Doflamingo is a head honcho in the underground, maybe even the guy in charge. However, there looks to be other players who are as dangerous/powerful as he is amid the underground, insinuating that as much as Doflamingo doesn't take crap from anyone else, his buyers are just as unforgiving of misgivings.

Buffalo and Franky have a quick skirmish that sees Franky as victor, I mean come on Joker, every last one of your guys from Bellamy to current has gotten one shotted and massively over powered.
    SH increasingly advanced in power level or Maybe Joker not that 'dangerous'? just wonder

btw, not to few voices said SH is not strong enough to beat 'big name' in OPU, just because he just too young and lack of experience.
    to make a very sharp sword need very good material. by using different material the output result also goes different.
    to make a same level sharpness by using different material takes different time too. the stronger material will need shorter time than weaker material does.
    Luffy have this 'one in million' haki, standing tall above others. means he have very good material. So, by 'sharpen' this material by 2 years i presume it is enough to match or even outmatch the other that have average haki or slightly above average 10/15 or even 20 years experience.

ps: sorry if you got me wrong, my English sucks lol

Something to consider, Franky has had some experiece with the Black Market. Whether or not he recognizes some of Doflamingo's crew or possibly has been involved with an entirely different illegal market, Franky's experience nonetheless becomes important moving forward with this arc.

^ Very true, though I doubt he's seen Doflamingo's crew, Franky bought his stuff from a Underworld location in the first half of the grand line, and I think Doflamingo mainly says near Dressrosa unless he is needed somewhere else (or is bored), so unless his crew is separated most of the time I think he mostly has people who work for him do stuff in faraway locations, and keeps most of his personal crew on hand or guarding important stuff.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off