2 28.57%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    if i remember correctly, franky knows about the plan to capture ceasar, so he won't let them take him,
    A fight is inevitable, and i'm sure he'll hold his own. So far I feel like we haven't rlly seen franky too serious in a battle...

Here's how shit is going down:

Franky, knowing the plan, throws Caesar in a barrel, because that's how Franky handles Logia, and then takes on Baby 5 and Buffalo. Buffalo, wanting to take Franky on alone tells Baby 5 to stand back, to which she agrees. Buffalo and Franky have a quick skirmish that sees Franky as victor, I mean come on Joker, every last one of your guys from Bellamy to current has gotten one shotted and massively over powered. Baby 5 then takes up to bat against the General, only to have Luffy and Co pop out and see Baby 5's power and cause Luffy to go star eyed and ask her to join his crew, in a way such as this.....

Luffy: Join my Crew!
    Baby 5: He needs me! Ok.

This of course will set the full wrath of Donflamingo. Next arc.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

Franky, knowing the plan, throws Caesar in a barrel, because that's how Franky handles Logia, and then takes on Baby 5 and Buffalo. Buffalo, wanting to take Franky on alone tells Baby 5 to stand back, to which she agrees. Buffalo and Franky have a quick skirmish that sees Franky as victor, I mean come on Joker, every last one of your guys from Bellamy to current has gotten one shotted and massively over powered. Baby 5 then takes up to bat against the General, only to have Luffy and Co pop out and see Baby 5's power and cause Luffy to go star eyed and ask her to join his crew, in a way such as this.....

Imaging Sanji asking her to marry him, lol.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

This is brilliant. Please become a Shounen Jump editor before the next chapter comes out and mandate this series of events you have here.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Hmm... I wonder, Doflamingo is the Joker of the underworld, and in this chapter we hear about Jack. It makes me wonder if the underworld has a King, Queen, and Ace as well.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

that actually makes some sense, but was that lucci ? ? ? any way sanji and baby 5 ! wait for it, its coming. lol but idk im looking forward to seeing franky in 1-1 action. and i doubt kinnimon is dead. or at least i hope hes not. !!!.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    that actually makes some sense, but was that lucci ? ? ?
    That would be interesting, If what we've been thinking is true, and Lucci is part of the underground, I could totally see him having a card name as well.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Hmm... I wonder, Doflamingo is the Joker of the underworld, and in this chapter we hear about Jack. It makes me wonder if the underworld has a King, Queen, and Ace as well.
    Brilliant idea. I hope Oda is in fact headed toward that sort of "suited" heirarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Brilliant idea. I hope Oda is in fact headed toward that sort of "suited" heirarchy.
    It's not that simple with Oda though.

sig made by me

Wow, I hope Sanji meets baby 5, that will be hilarious scene in one piece...