Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    No one ever sayed that he will be at admirals level gonne be only at the end but he will be at smoker - vice-admiral level but taken on an admiral or yonkou is only at the end of the manga mayby defend and run away from admiral but no win i tink
    Why not? It's not like they are the strongest force in the marines either so they don't really fit as guys who have enough strength to be considered the ultimate level to reach.

Plus marine admirals aren't on the same level as Yonkou, not those we know anyway, Whitebeard was declared as the strongest man on the world and Shanks ended a war with his mere presence.

All luffy really needs is to learn how to control his haki, he already has fighting power and skill beyond amazing for someone who doesn't have haki, main problem is he just can't hit them being logia users and considering he has king's haki, Luffy will get a serious boost to his destructive power, and speed perhaps as well cause low speed was a problem agaisnt kizaru.

In other words, the day luffy can control his haki perfectly, he will go from admiral level to demi god level xD much like Garp or Whitebeard and Shanks.

Lol he still needs expirience in fighting with controll isent enuf its like if u have full controle over a sword style that doesent mean u cane use it perfectly -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Why not? It's not like they are the strongest force in the marines either so they don't really fit as guys who have enough strength to be considered the ultimate level to reach.
    Admirals are said to be the Marines strongest power, think this implies to their strongest active power. Obviously Sengoku,Garp,Kong have ton more experience then them but they aren't as active hell now they are retired their age is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    Plus marine admirals aren't on the same level as Yonkou, not those we know anyway, Whitebeard was declared as the strongest man on the world and Shanks ended a war with his mere presence.

All luffy really needs is to learn how to control his haki, he already has fighting power and skill beyond amazing for someone who doesn't have haki, main problem is he just can't hit them being logia users and considering he has king's haki, Luffy will get a serious boost to his destructive power, and speed perhaps as well cause low speed was a problem agaisnt kizaru.

In other words, the day luffy can control his haki perfectly, he will go from admiral level to demi god level xD much like Garp or Whitebeard and Shanks.
    Everything you said here pretty much on point, I still don't want to see Luffy knocking out Admirals right after the time-skip think that should be further done the story.

Also I see Marine Admiral near close to Yonkou level, Shanks stopped that war because he said he fight anyone who wanted to continue it. Everyone was already exhausted but that's not to say Shank still would kicked their ass even if they weren't. Blackbeard ran away from Akainu with his entire crew, him and that same crew had no problem take the life of the world's strongest man Whitebeard. Then again he was already half beaten, having Akuina blow half his face away.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Blackbeard ran away from Akainu with his entire crew, him and that same crew had no problem take the life of the world's strongest man Whitebeard.
    That's completely wrong. Blackbeard and his crew did nothing to Whitebeard. It was the fact that he was already dying of old age, illness, backstab, loss of face, and dozens of swords and bullets threw him that he finally died standing up. All that happened with Blackbeard was him getting hit once by Whitebeard and begging for his life. I'm so sick of people giving Blackbeard credit that he doesn't deserve.

Ho man, one more day then I get to rub it in cross' face. Oh the gloating I shall have. It'll be fantastic! I've been calling it since the Archipelago happened and now here it comes.