Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece TimeSkip?

I was On a Site (Nebs Tv) its a blog and it had one about One Piece Strong World Stating its the Highest Anime Movie money maker and all that but it also stated that Oda said in the Movie

Also, this story will be Luffy’s final adventure as a 17 year old. Do keep coming to watch him.
    Well we actually be getting a TimeSkip in One Piece or Will it just be something bout the Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    I was On a Site (Nebs Tv) its a blog and it had one about One Piece Strong World Stating its the Highest Anime Movie money maker and all that but it also stated that Oda said in the Movie

Well we actually be getting a TimeSkip in One Piece or Will it just be something bout the Anime?
    Is this confirmed? Because Oda doesn't seem like the timeskip type of guy.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Im not sure but people are saying that they have seen the words in Strong World

I've been thinking this for years now. I was deciding if I should bother with a thread, but you got it before I made up my mind... I mean I forgot.

A time skip would be pleasant at this point. Luffy is about out of commission, Zoro is too injured and fatigued from constant death battles after another, I don't know what Sanji's problem is and the rest of the Straw Hats are not strong enough for the new world(some are not strong enough for the Grand Line itself). They need this time skip, plus it would be refreshing to see older versions of the crew.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    Im not sure but people are saying that they have seen the words in Strong World
    Hmm...it will be interesting to see how this pans out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa
    I've been thinking this for years now. I was deciding if I should bother with a thread, but you got it before I made up my mind... I mean I forgot.

A time skip would be pleasant at this point. Luffy is about out of commission, Zoro is too injured and fatigued from constant death battles after another, I don't know what Sanji's problem is and the rest of the Straw Hats are not strong enough for the new world(some are not strong enough for the Grand Line itself). They need this time skip, plus it would be refreshing to see older versions of the crew.
    I think maybe at the end of this arc something major will happen (WB dies maybe) then a Timeskip to see the long term effects? Chaos would have to consume the pirate world to stall every crew out. This arc will change OP for sure.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    A timeskip would also give the Rookie Supernovas a chance to establish themselves in the new world. So by the time they all gather and head into the new world (after time-skip) the Supernovas would be very influencial pirates in the new world
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Someone pointed this out on another forum but Iva's Power cause huge extreme exhausted and Luffy took 2 of those So its possible after Luffy goes into a Coma after the War maybe?

Not my idea heard it from another forum

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    A timeskip would also give the Rookie Supernovas a chance to establish themselves in the new world. So by the time they all gather and head into the new world (after time-skip) the Supernovas would be very influencial pirates in the new world
    Shanks would probably assume the role of WhiteBeard, and the strongest of the Supernovas (Kidd, Luffy, Law, and X) would probably be fighting for the last Youkou spot.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Older characters? Meh, I'm kinda 50/50 on that. I mean, Robin's the oldest one in the crew, right? She's gotta start sagging sometime...

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad
    She's gotta start sagging sometime...
    I doubt it, this IS Japan we're talking about.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!