Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Passing time, jumping time or whatever you call it, it's still technically a time skip. But like Cal said, it's not imminent but highly possible.

sig made by me

no let me clear this up my friend
    lets say oda passes the time by showing us drake VS kiadu
    and some other and then after some chapters he gets the crew back together
    thats not a time skip because he is not skipping time he is just skipping progress because he is passing time through other people and moving around and jumping time is not a time skip
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's still a time skip
    no, i get where you getting at ......but i don't see oda doing that
    why does he have to jump from time to time

because story movement is not a time skip and we dont miss all the good stuff with other characters that would not be a time skip because he is still passing through that time in the main story line just not with the straw hats
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    because story movement is not a time skip and we dont miss all the good stuff with other characters that would not be a time skip because he is still passing through that time in the main story line just not with the straw hats
    That's exactly what the purpose of a time skip cross, so we don't miss all the good stuff. We will skip all the crappy parts and jump to the good ones.

sig made by me

what you are talking about and what i am talking about are two tottaly different things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    It's possible, actually the chances are at 70 to 30.

In my opinion, Oda should timeskip 'cause no-one wants to be reading a 50 chapter of One Piece only telling about how everything went down after Ace and Whitebeard's death and etc.

Plus Oda knows that if he Timeskips and then gets the Crew back together they're new abilities will be a big ass surprise for the viewers/readers.

Probably...
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

First of all to cross skipping 2 days or even less is already a time skip so Oda has already done some time skips

To raymont i'm agreeing totaly with u the suprise of new atk's or special ability's is what so cool about time skips

and thats where Naruto totaly faild with naruto only learned to use more chakra in hi's rasengan -,-

Tunder Luffy pointed out something I forgot myself. Oda already done some time-skips in the story.

About the Naruto time-skip what pissed me off besides the Sasuke crap was that freaking all these teenage ninja's were taking out the top S-class ninja's just after what was it 2 or 3 year time skip. I really thought that was stupid Akustki members losing to Naruto and Sakura and shit. Shikamaru was like the only one that I didn't mind.

It's like giving one piece a time skip then you see Luffy taking out Admirals and yonkou's right away.

No one ever sayed that he will be at admirals level gonne be only at the end but he will be at smoker - vice-admiral level but taken on an admiral or yonkou is only at the end of the manga mayby defend and run away from admiral but no win i tink