Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    With chapter 596, it's pretty obvious that there is going to be a time skip. Why else would they stop rushing and start settling down?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Yeeeah, a timeskip is imminent.

I say 1 or 2 more chapters, then it's "2 years later" or something.
    Now, if there is a timeskip, what changes would you want for the characters?

Luffy: I hope Luffy gets a badass beard like the one he has in the pilot-chapter-thingy (Romance Dawn or whatever). Every captain NEEDS a beard. And that's that.

Usopp: I know being a coward and a liar is kinda who he is, but buffing him up a little bit and making him a bit less "AAARGH! HELP! SCARY! TEARS! ARGH!" every time he has to fight.

Sanji: OKAMA-TENPO! HOOOOO!

Zoro: Some new sword stuff. Nothing "new and exciting" really.

Nami: I think it's fairly obvious. "Could you turn it into a weapon?" = Tadaaa. Stronger weapons, much better navigational skills etc.etc.

Chopper: Not sure. I want him to get stronger. Maybe learn to control his monster form? Epic medicine skills.

Robin: ....... No clue. Bringing back Sabo? Really, no idea how she could get "stronger".

Franky: Stronger Weapons. That's pretty much it.

Brook: ... Dunno. Better music-skills? He did go to the place Scratchman Apoo came from.

yeah time skips are coming base on the latest chapter. sorry to those who do not want a time skip to happen..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

ok i have stayed out of this thread other than a joke here and there but guys please dont get sucked on the band wagon
    oda does not need to do a time skip he has been passing time this hole time and i think he will just go on showing some other thing like he has been doing to pass the time as they train. that would not be a time skip because he is still showing the progression through time.
    ALSO we still dont know what the message is it could be some thing different than what we are thinking it could be
    hey guys hold on and stay tight ill come to you i just some time IDK ? ? ? we just dont know so again PLEASE dont get sucked on to the band wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time skip is possible, but by no means imminent, if you are still trying to predict Oda after 13 years, you really should just stop reading One Piece.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

yeah i agree with you there cal
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What I think Cross is saying isn't to bad and to me kind a makes sense on how Oda MIGHT pass the time. Instead of a 1 or 2 year time-skip.

Just be jumping the time line, like 1 week about these 2 then 2 weeks later the other 2 then 3 weeks later the rest. Then end it with them reuniting.

I don't know really, like that guy above said it's stupid trying predict Oda.

and i mean i highly dount that any one would care if oda did a side arc or two about some recurring charters like
    Law
    Kid
    drake vs kiadu
    the war lords new people
    garp and coby training
    croc, moria, sabo, and maybe some others
    i am not saying all of these but i doubt any of us would mind if oda passed the time on them in stead of a time skip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Oda already said that he is using the Supernova's to show most of his New world island ideas. So once the crew gets back adventuring arc to arc at the beginning and or ending of each arc we will get the side stories of the nova's.

Or the a Nova could be a conflict in a new arc.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-19-2010 at 10:36 PM.

true but i was just giving an example of what i meant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]