0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Omaeda

2 10.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 520 Discussion / 521 Predictions

For once, Kubo was not trolling.

Unohana has earned every one of those weird looks and strange reactions she always get, apparently O_O

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Pretty great chapter...

Spoiler!

Best non action chapter form me....one of the best revelations also......

1. Kirinji is fast as hell and ichigo could counter him..... meaning ichigo is a lot faster than soifon - not a surprise though
    2. kyoraku is appointed Captain commander - really happy for this
    3. Unohana is - UNOHANA YACHIRU - the person zaraki kenpachi admired the most and named yachiru his adopted daughter after her.... THE FIRST KENPACHI!!!!!!

More to this according to central 46 zaraki kenpachi is really really really powerful..... that is why yamamoto stop teaching him kenjutsu or whatever in just one day.... he would hard to stop(kubo is really agreeing with the guy who wrote the spirits are forever with you and that kenpachi's true potential strength is a level 4 secret in bleach)..... i imagine he'd be a monster after completing this training even without bankai...now i see why bach made him a special war potential... and finally the look on UNOHANA's face at he last page sends chills down my spine....great chapter

One question though is kyoraku going to teach kenpachi as he told central 46 or unohana since he said i'll leave zaraki kenpachi to you?...

There is also reason why yamamoto didn't want unohana to go to the battlefield its either tied to her being the first kenpachi or something else personally here

Also i think aigawa love would replace kyoraku as the 8th squad captain....... he deserves to return back with his fellow visoreds to at least stabilize the power of gotei13 this time if an attack comes again hehe
    Last edited by my2kb22; 12-12-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Cool chapter. Really really great IMO!
    Kyoraku is head captain...wery well. He's got power and intelligence. The time to be a lazy man is over huh? Oh well.

BUT wasn't Unohana's name Retsu? Unohana Retsu? Or did she change her name....or is it her middle name? Aw, so many things...i just hope Kubo didn't forget he called her Retsu and now uses Yachiru just to fit it somewhere. I want an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Cool chapter. Really really great IMO!
    Kyoraku is head captain...wery well. He's got power and intelligence. The time to be a lazy man is over huh? Oh well.

BUT wasn't Unohana's name Retsu? Unohana Retsu? Or did she change her name....or is it her middle name? Aw, so many things...i just hope Kubo didn't forget he called her Retsu and now uses Yachiru just to fit it somewhere. I want an explanation.
    Retsu was her nickname i believe..... that is last 2 chapters i think kirinji the royal guard who taught her healing techniques called her 'Retsu'.... kubo placing quotations would mean that retsu is just a nickname and yachiru is her real name being the only person zaraki ever admired.....its nice to see what flashbacks this relationship has to offer to us

So Ken gets an upgrade? Finally learn shikai? And is Retsu the one who will train him! Why does Kyoraku not get his eye fixed?
    Spoiler!

Where those 2 names or just one long ass name god I hate the complicated names in Bleach no wonder I can 't remember their damn names.

- Kubo loves using this ridiculous training sessions for Ichigo...be nice to have a more serious training.

- Soul King has an interest in Ichigo maybe to be the new soul king?

- I'm liking that Kenpachi is going to be trained in the art of killing....whatever that means.

- Seems they know how powerful Kenpachi can become and are wary of his power. He is the only Shingami able to fight at this level with no abilities.

- Unohana was the first Kenpachi surpise surprise....(not)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Great chapter, feels like the old bleach again. Kyoraku as CC agreed, i'm a big fan of this guy.

Zaraki's full potential must be pretty powerful if central 46 and the gotei13 even yamamoto are wary of his potential strength. Training him for just one day in kendo gave him power that could one hit the so called "strongest hierro in espada history". Insane strong. What's more currently unohana is much much stronger.

The history of kenpachi's including the recent novel and databooks

Spoiler!

I wonder if Kenpachi's Sword's Shikai and Bankai along with his memories were not sealed by Yamamoto Genrusai himself (or by Squad Zero).

As I recall, Kenpachi and Yachiru awoke after a battle without recollection of who he was. I also one theorized (And other before me, I was told), that Yachiru is actually the materialized form of his Zanpakuto.

And yes, Bleach is getting very Interesting again.I do Hope that Kubo has truly found his stride and this renewed Story-Telling Mojo is not just astray Blip on the Radar screen. And if Kubo really does plan 10 more years of Bleach (Rumor?), it would be a welcome successor to Naruto as my Numero Uno Manga distraction from life's annoyances.

@POW,

Yeah it's one really long name (Last name, first name, second name ). I was a bit confused by it too. Kinda like Kennedy, John, Fitzgerald or something like that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !