• So So.

2 16.67%
  • Bad

1 8.33%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Hard to believe the So6P battled that thing, when it was in its complete form, and won. And when is the Karama gonna show himself.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I really liked this chapter! But the juubi looks really weird now. What's with that face? Why does he have his mouth on the left side of his face, while an ear on the right side? It's probably just a matured form, not his final form.

What scar? I see no scar. Probably just the graphics from his biju bomb you see.
    Ahh you're right. My eyes were tricked!

Also anyone developing this feeling that So6P was not fighting the Juubi, but someone controlling it like in this situation? Perhaps it's that man Oro is taking Sasuke to? Someone else? It's probably too late in the manga to reveal someone like that and there is no manga evidence to support it but I don't know. I'll just put it out there.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I don't think anyone expects the Juubi to be "defeated" by conventional means, although I hope that Shikaku's plan succeeds in at least interfering with Madara's control over it. The only real hope is that Naruto may be able to affect the Juubi using the Nine Names (whatever he gained from the Bijuu; my guess is he received a small portion of each of their Will, which combined may be able to give some memories/intellect to the Juubi to help it resist mind control).

Aside from that, it seems inevitable that Obito will betray Madara, probably whenever it becomes clear that Madara either has no intention of completing the Dream World now that he has the Juubi + an undying, invincible body. Even if Madara wishes to complete the Dream World, he hardly seems the type to sincerely desire a world of peace, love, and winners... all he's ever cared about is fighting, hatred, and proving his own superiority. And of course, there's still the chance that Obito will have a change of heart towards the entire Moon's Eye Plan; the mystery surrounding Rin's death is still a major wild card, as is Naruto's Talk no Jutsu.

I still see a high probability of the Obito/Kakashi combo sealing Madara within Kamui and then destroying their eyes, thereby trapping him for eternity in a hellish World of Nothingness, just as he probably intended to do to humanity with his tyrannical Dream World. Of course, knowing Madara, it's possible he'll figure out how Kamui works and escape somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    Hard to believe the So6P battled that thing, when it was in its complete form, and won. And when is the Karama gonna show himself.
    True words.....Well here's the Rub. If So6p Had a Rinnegan he could defeat the Juubi.

By using God realm, he could float in the air above reach.
    By using chackra absorb, he could negate the Bijuu Bomb.
    By using Soul Sucke Snake/dragon heads he could suck out the Juubi's Spirit and defeat it.

Now If Kishi is not going to give the SO6P the Rinnegan prior to his encounter with the Juubi, then I am a disbeliever in sealing arts alone. I don't think you can seal something who's power and life force is the Planet's itself. No WAY!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't know why but I have a feeling that shikaku and the others didn't die

and merely tricked every one into believing this

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    True words.....Well here's the Rub. If So6p Had a Rinnegan he could defeat the Juubi.

By using God realm, he could float in the air above reach.
    By using chackra absorb, he could negate the Bijuu Bomb.
    By using Soul Sucke Snake/dragon heads he could suck out the Juubi's Spirit and defeat it.

Now If Kishi is not going to give the SO6P the Rinnegan prior to his encounter with the Juubi, then I am a disbeliever in sealing arts alone. I don't think you can seal something who's power and life force is the Planet's itself. No WAY!
    I think you missed the main one with tells us he did have a Rinnegan when he battled the Jyuubi and that is Chibaku Tensei. I dont see how anyone could use that technique without the Rinnegan. So to me he definately had the Rinnegan when he fought the Jyuubi.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Since it's always brought up.. i feel inclined now to hope, as paulbee does, that the rinnegan precedes the juubi or at least finds its source from anything but the juubi. The manga, if i remember correctly, stated the so6p received his rinnegan as a gift from the gods or touched by the gods? I i don't even remember which pov was being told through. At best with juubi, the rinnegan could have stemmed from the relationship in a mysterious way but please don't end up being a complete doujutsu or power entirely from the juubi alone, given to so6p.

Another overlooked or disregarded facet of so6p and juubi is that even if you take rinnegan out of the equation, the sealing tech speculated as his main arsenal from a guessed at point of uzumaki history (we simply don't know) was not his biggest gun!

The so6p had sage arts. This is far more certain than his sealing tech. The sage arts, at least to me, should be considered the third power in relationship to the senju power and uchiha power. They really should start becoming more relevant as they are teased to be so powerful, are more rare in shinobi use than kekkei genkai and even mokuton! Being so rare and treated as a lost and mysterious art/power, using conventional chakra as well as the energy of nature, the same essence and existence as the juubi itself, ffs, it needs to be at the forefront as the necessary trump to all this mess after the shoddy portrayal and use of sharingan and mokuton later in the manga.

Sage arts, ppl, believe it pl$!
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I think you missed the main one with tells us he did have a Rinnegan when he battled the Jyuubi and that is Chibaku Tensei. I dont see how anyone could use that technique without the Rinnegan. So to me he definately had the Rinnegan when he fought the Jyuubi.
    Nano, I felt that I could not count on CT as a reason for saying that SO6P had the Rinnegan previous to battling the Juubi is that he could have taken the Juubi's Doujutsu away from it first, and then later, much much later, used CT to dispose of its body.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Since it's always brought up.. i feel inclined now to hope, as paulbee does, that the rinnegan precedes the juubi or at least finds its source from anything but the juubi. The manga, if i remember correctly, stated the so6p received his rinnegan as a gift from the gods or touched by the gods? I i don't even remember which pov was being told through. At best with juubi, the rinnegan could have stemmed from the relationship in a mysterious way but please don't end up being a complete doujutsu or power entirely from the juubi alone, given to so6p.
    Knife eater, Kishimoto sensei has been disregarding previously believed facts, and direct statements from the Manga. It is no longer reliable that SO6P got his power from the Gods (Heaven).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

this chapter is better than last week, but it's a bit sad. I'm really curious about Shikaku's plan. will it work? I doubt...

Lets be clear the Sage of th 6 paths was born with the Rinnegan but here is the kicker .....

According to Kuurama(9tails) the Jyuubi created humans thus the is source of the Rinnegan & all other blood limits is the Jyuubi itself. Essentially a human born with the Rinnegan is a human incarnate of the Jyuubi. I mentioned this in my thread a few months ago.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you