• So So.

2 16.67%
  • Bad

1 8.33%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Death is relative

I don't think the HQ-team is dead. As we know now, being dead is nothing permanent, even if half of your body is crushed. But they are off the grid now.

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 613

So the Jyubi posses Byakugan powers as well ? It looked like it was it's eye that noticed their head unit hidden underground in a far, far away land. Or was it thanks to natural energy and the capability to feel life force ?

I wonder if the missing limbs are because of the missing portions of it's chakra, or if it have thrown it away to escape the trap ?

Somehow I have the feeling that Sasuke might have saved them. His Susanoo does have a shield, not to mention that splitting the Bijuu Egg with a Amaterasu Sword would reduce it power by eating it up along the way.

Tsunade should be about ending the kages treatment by now.

^Well byakugan came from the sharingan, so that makes sense the ultimate eye would be at least part byakugan.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Oh wow. I like/touched? the moment when shikamaru instantly realised what was going on as he listened to his final moments from his father...just...wow. Needs Temari more than ever now lol. Oh n poor ino too lol.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    NNNNnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Shikaku. Damnit, first Asuma and now Shikaku. Shikimaru has all the makings for the next villian of the Narutoverse. He's extremly smart and has lost a father figure and a father. If Temari dies then Shikamaru is going to be the next Obito.

Damnit, I liked Shikaku....R.I.P
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

The Juubi could probably track where Shikaku's unit was located through their chakra broadcasting, similar to how Naruto was able to locate Nagato. Damn, this chapter made me sad, I liked Shikaku and Ao. :( On the Juubi's current form, I wonder if it's so emaciated-looking because it didn't possess the full power of the 8-tails and 9-tails?

Shikaku and the intelligence-force will prlly go down in history as legends,
    can't wait to see what amazing plan he came up with after gathering intell on every single asset on the battlefield. And what in god's name are sasuke and orochimaru up to atm...
    Wonder when Guy will go 8-gates batshit on madara and die aswell.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Anyone think that giant scar on the Juubi's chest is the wound that was caused by an attack used by So6P to defeat the Juubi in their battle? Also what's evolving the Juubi? Is it the reformation process of the 9 beats's chakra or is it absorbing surrounding natural energy at a slow pace? The latter can explain the usage of Senju cells to control the beast. This is as good a time as ever to have some named character casualties. Every chapter that goes by adds to the mystery of what Sasuke's involvement will affect. Will he choose 1 of the 2 sides of the war or constitute his own?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Good gawd I don't know who is a more villainous bastard Madara from Naruto or Blackbeard from One Piece. They are both the sort of bad dudes fans love to hate.
    I'd put my money on Madara for the sole fact that he's just so awesomely smug about it all. I mean, yea, he's immortal right now, but I get a real good feeling he was the same way when he was alive. The man has a level of confidence unrivaled by anyone we've seen up to this point.

Anyway, suddenly, the chapter became heartbreaking once it was revealed where that shot was going. I felt my heart drop a little lol.