2 16.67%
  • Bad

1 8.33%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions

Shikaku, badass until the very end.

This had better be one hell of a plan...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Hah, I feel like Madara steals the show every chapter. He just seems so damn happy to be evil.

Shikaku's sacrifice marks the first major casualty in the war... he doesn't seem like such a major character, but he's been given far more panel time than any of the Rookies for the past hundred chapters or so... I, for one, hope that his sacrifice was not in vain!

Apparently Shikaku figured something out after noticing how it'd be a waste of chakra (to no avail) to block the Juubi. After that, he asked Kakashi about the previous battles. I'm assuming whatever plan he came up with involves causing the Juubi to quickly burn through its chakra.

Madara also says it's going to get harder to control the Juubi. I wonder if bolstering his Hashirama Power is enough to maintain control; once it beefs up a bit (and presumably becomes more human-like), it may require more than just a little root to maintain a link.

Naruto himself has been out of the spotlight for a while now... I'm sure his connection with the Bijuu will be the ultimate downfall of the Juubi.

I really hope the Bijuu continues to evolve because this latest form is an even less appealing design than the last one.

At this point I really don't see how the Alliance can hope to stop Madara or the Juubi. Madara alone was already able to defeat the 5 Kages with ease and now the Juubi has shown that it can basically wipe out the entire country and it appears to be immune to the combined attacks of all 5 villages. However, it seems like Madara and Obito are starting to loose control of it and I suspect by the time it reaches its full power it will cease to be a mindless monster. There have already been several hints that the Juubi is not as simple minded as it seems and as it evolves it seems to be growing progressively more human. I suspect that Madara will loose control before he even gets to attempt the Eternal Tsukiyomi. I am curious to see how this plays out because I really can't see the Naruto taking down the Juubi or Madara as he is, but at the same time I really don't see Madara winning this battle either. I think that somehow this battle will end in everyone's plans falling apart and both sides will have to regroup.

If the Juubi breaks free of Madara's hold on it though, I have to wonder what it will do. So far we really don't really know what sort of being the Juubi is or even where it came from. From what we have been told it seems like the Juubi always existed, but if that is true why did it even need to be sealed in the first place? The purpose of the Juubi remains perhaps the biggest mystery of all, and I have a feeling that is really what Orochimaru's scroll is about. Orochimaru dedicated his life to studying bloodlines and even seemed to have a fair knowledge of natural energy. Orochimaru seemed to know things that even Madara didn't know about. We know that the scroll has the potential to change the entire course of the war, the war is about the Juubi and almost all of Madara and Tobi's powers seem to be linked to the Juubi. That seems to hint that the scrolls are somehow related to the Juubi and its powers. Suigetsu also brought the scroll directly to Sasuke because he believed that he would be able to use it. Tobi also believed that obtaining Sasuke was the most important part of his plan and he intended to link him to the statue (which we now know is the Juubi's body). Yet despite all of the focus on Sasuke, we have yet to see Sasuke do anything that hasn't been done to a greater extent by other characters. So what is really so important about Sasuke. Sasuke must have some quality that even Madara and Tobi do not possess, or he would not be so important. Madara must be lacking something that Sasuke has the potential to obtain.

wtf kishi-san. whyyy?

A really wild guess:-

Naruto enters the belly of the beast, literally. It would seem to me that the way to attack the Juubi is from inside it. Inside it someone could cut off Madara's link to the Juubi's mind, or cut off the Juubi's link to the Bijuu it absorbed.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wow shi* just got real......

- Every tail has a hand now lol

- 1 ear , 1 eye , 1 mouth

- its mouth reminds me of the eva mass prduction unit models

- look like the Juubi was missing itsl eft arm & leg....

- R.I.P. Shikakku & Ao its funny at this point I didnt expect them to get targeted anymore but it makes sense.

- That should fuel everyone to fight harder.

- Everyone was entrusted with Shikakku final strategy

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Damn, if there was any doubt about Madara's capacity for being brilliantly evil then let such doubts be laid to rest, here and now. If he and the Juubi are to be stopped then it's gonna take something massive. I hope Shikaku's plan works so that their loss isn't for nothing.

Good gawd I don't know who is a more villainous bastard Madara from Naruto or Blackbeard from One Piece. They are both the sort of bad dudes fans love to hate.

I'm just going to take a gamble that this is why Obito wanted Sasuke as he need help controlling the Jyuubi. He probably was planning on upgrading Sasuke with Hashrima cells.

I was hoping we would see what Oro & Sasuke are up to and what the hell is in that scroll ????

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    A really wild guess:-

Naruto enters the belly of the beast, literally. It would seem to me that the way to attack the Juubi is from inside it. Inside it someone could cut off Madara's link to the Juubi's mind, or cut off the Juubi's link to the Bijuu it absorbed.
    What makes you think he's not already in there. He's more proficient with Kage bunshi's, the may have been doing the fighting all along with he's preparing for an attack. Kishi never did make it clear he parted with the biju after they gave him their names.