2 16.67%
  • Bad

1 8.33%
  • Horrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @zero,

I bekieve that "EVOLUTION" is inapplicable in this case. Instead we should consider Inherritance of genes. As it were the SO6P's kids did inherrit some od his traits, BUT, even though his genes survived (Hashirama, Madara, Ginkaku, Kinkaku), no one has re-exhibited the Rinnegan. And I am certain that there are lots of Uchiha/Senju hi-brids in Konoha.

- What your asking is actually been explained it is a Rare ability. In the same light all the members of the Senju clan have above average chakra reserves and powerful lifeforce energy but Hashirama is the only one to every gain Mokutan abilities. Just having powerful life force energy is not enough its more than that.

- In the same light perhaps not all Uchiha awaken their Sharingan and only a handful can awaken their MS. Not all Uchiha eyes are the same some have more potential than others. The same can be applied to the Byajugaun as we know some members have superior vision compared to others.

- Differences can exist even among people who belong to the same clan. Obtaining the Rinnegan is not as easy as just throwing some random Uchiha & Senju member together. They too must each have outstanding genetic ability to increase the odds of obtaining the Rinnegan.

Also don't forget the 2 descending clans where rivals for thousands of years hence why they did not mix blood with one another. The Uchiha clan did not mix with the Senju for obvious reasons they are trying to maintain their Blood limit which means intermarrying within their own clan. Sasuke's father & mother where both Uchiha. Their eyes are clans power and maintaining that is of the highest order !!!

The Same can be true with any clan with unique genetic abilities like the Hyuuga etc.

You don't think that someone from the Uchiha clan can just go and marry anyone they please without any consideration of their genetic legacy. It parallels reality in some ways in that the son of very rich successful parents would be pushed to marry someone who is also comes from a similar outstanding background rather than some girl from a poor neighborhood.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Good answerr POW. That's why I like discussing here at MS.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Indeed, but getting back the chapter discussion something I read stuck with me. Shikakku's words .... "Blocking is one of the specialty of our 3 clans but against that thing we would just end up wasting chakra with little results..."

Then he suddenly realized something and contacted Kakashi to confirm something... which leads to me to think about Kakashi attempt to use Kamui on the Geddou which failed.

- Maybe it means Obito can not use his time space jutsu as long as he is connected to that thing.

- Also It may mean if the Jyuubi is incomplete it is unstable thus using too much energy may make it revert back to its earlier form.

Fire type

Well this Juubi is definitely not the same as the original.

1) Its head is Abnorma, grotesque, and incomplete.

2) It is still carrying the Lotus Bulb of the Mazou on its back...WHY?

3) It may have the Bijuu's chakra, BUT I postulate that the Bijuu themselves still exist and are being bound to the Juubi via the chakra chains inside the Juubi.

The Bijuu were created by SO6P and they are fully functioning individual beings. At no time did Madara or Obito dissolve them back into pure chakra.

This JUUBI may be only a facsimile of the original, not quite as powerful, and NOT a functional unique being. It is incalculably strange that Madara does not know this...and perhaps he does, but he's hiding it from Obito.

Perhaps this Juubi is just Madara's toy, and it is incapable of pulling off the Moon's Eye plan.

My Favorite option now is for Naruto to venture inside the Juubi and attack it from there if possible.

@POW,

Yes the Juubi is unstable, and it experiences a power drop everytime it fires aBB.
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-15-2012 at 03:43 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It makes me question the juubi's origins having had its body sealed separately. The fact that its body was a statue after the separation could mean that it was not naturally occurring to the juubi? I could be barking up the wrong tree due to easy explanations for why its body can be a statue but its just as easy to question why it had a physical body in the first place, neverminding the physical characteristics of the body. Something feels a,little fishy to me.

If kakashi kamuis obito or madara off the juubi for even a fraction of a second.. will it be enough to sever the mokuton bond either had created with it? If it lost control in a blink of an eye then how much harder yet would it be to reestablish that control. I don't think kakashi's kamui will be the main ingredient in shikikaku's plan to stop the juubi, although, it could be a secondary factor, i just don't see it succeeding against two ocular elite shinobi. I think sabotaging the mokuton jutsus will be the mission as it was shown already (with emphasis at the time) that the mokuton will require extra effort and attention to ensure stability controlling the juubi (bee losing his own mokuton binding and obito explaining the need to put energy in mokuton used for the juubi) Kakashi's reaction as if the detail were important and the fact shikikaku knows behavior of wood from his clan raising and cultivating konaha's forest.. he will focus on mokuton.

To comply with the "buzzing flies " and "wasting chakra "concerns, the idea would be to distract and force madara or obito to momentarily lose their attention to their mokuton binding, then the juubi can break free. Otherwise it would require introducing a special poison into the wood and root system of the mazou or some destructive sage art aimed the links.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Freeing the Jyubi from the Eye Duo's control, would be easy with Kabuto's anti-mokuton poison. The other option would be to influence it with enough life energy to make it loose it's shape. Technically Naruto should be able to do it even from a far by combining his Sage mode with KC mode and simply made the life energy move/go by the natural energy (they are standing on an immeasurably mass of it after all), the same way as he made his Futon: Rasenshuriken slide on natural energy (yep, it's actually more of a curling pot than a ball or a shurkien ).

Another idea is simply to piss it off so much it becomes enraged so Madara & Obito loose control of it. Then they can distract the enraged Jyuubi while another team targets Madara & Obito.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Another idea is simply to piss it off so much it becomes enraged so Madara & Obito loose control of it. Then they can distract the enraged Jyuubi while another team targets Madara & Obito.
    I'm not sure that it would work. Kyubi mentioned that Jyubi has a cempletely different mindset from humans and cannot be reasoned with, it's quite possible that it doesn't even share the same feelings as humans, perhaps it's a pure reasonless being. Then again it was compared to natute itself, which working process is quite reasonable and logical.

I don't know that an enraged Juubi would be any easier to deal with than with it being under the control of Madara and Obito. After all, Madara and Obito could actually be the only things keeping the Juubi from just destroying everything in a mindless rampage.

I think the way to defeat the Juubi is to somehow turn Obito and Madara against each other, so they're struggling for control. Then they might be able to do something against the Juubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I don't know that an enraged Juubi would be any easier to deal with than with it being under the control of Madara and Obito. After all, Madara and Obito could actually be the only things keeping the Juubi from just destroying everything in a mindless rampage.

I think the way to defeat the Juubi is to somehow turn Obito and Madara against each other, so they're struggling for control. Then they might be able to do something against the Juubi.
    Obito will turn on madara, it's all but guaranteed.. obito was subjected to a triple attack talk-no-jutsu by kakashi, kyubi, and naruto. The potential of their sharingan won't be realized unless they (obito and kakashi) work together for a common purpose. The strongest suggestions, however, comefrom madara and obito's mix of bantering and bickering in the exact style that precedes all relationships which transform into conflict and hostilities.

The only problem is i don't think obito changing sides will occur during this phase of dealing with the juubi but will continue to help madara control it, regardless of allied shinobi success in slowing it down or blocking it completely. The switch will happen whenever the decision is made to ultimately cast or not cast infinite tsukiyomi. Naruto's existence and successes were presented as proof that obito's childhood mentality can work and achieve dreams even in their cruel and dirty world. Naruto will be the alternative to infinite tsukiyomi so we have to wait until that point obito accepts it before he turns :/

I really want to see mokuton and rinnegan as well as Ms turned against madara. Might be closer to a fair fight if kakashi gets obito's back.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.