4 28.57%
  • So So

4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Was that flying beast even her shikai ? Wasn't that her Zan's materialized spirit, like old man Zangetsu, or how Yumichika materialized his Zan's Spirit because even then it had useful abilities (and was stronger than his simple Shikai it seems) ?

Nice chapter!

Maybe The 4 (or was it 5?) noble families came from these cities. I'm surprised Shikamaru is the SK...

haha... Byakuya is in poor treat... so poor... and Rukia's butt . - -' this bleach chapter is so funny. hmm, the soul king is out... it is exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't know if its confirmed Urahara's been there since all squad 0 have been regular shinigami before going up to the sould palace, it seems like hes been a healer from way before squad 0, probably Unohana's captain before she took over which is why she learned all his techniques. I bet the inside of her shikai's mouth has the same properties as the spa too.

Im thinking the cities are probably uninhabited but they need such large places just because they themselves have such massive reiatsu's that only a "palace" that big could contain them and not break down from all the spiritual pressure.

and lol at all the perv's in here catching a boner from a cartoon girl's ass haha

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well.............................................. ...................................Well, this episode of Bleach was better than this week's Naruto. At least we got to see the spirit king. I'm guessing the SK wants to see/visit with Ichigo.

Honestly, why do Mangas waste so many pages?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hang on, You can Keep suspense without meaningless pages. It seems more like a cheap Tactic to use when you run out of ideas or want to string and prolong the story.

The emphasis on Rukia's posterior is another example of a cheap tactic that adds nothing to the story, but generates a meaningles buzz for some readers. The Soul king is far more On Topic than Rukia's behind.

[/I][/B]

Hmmmm!
    Yuuuuuppppp. Kubo is obviously at another one of his "what am I going to do next" points if he needs to troll Rukia's nudity/Ichigo-Rukia's love affair with a little heiny to generate fourteen pages of pervdom in a chapter that finally revealed the Soul King, let alone an arc/saga that is supposed to conclude his series. Seriously Kubo....seriously.

Also, paulbee, considering that Shonen is on the verge of losing its top three mangas, it's pretty safe to assume that they are having some hand in urging at least Kubo and Kishimoto to draw out their respective series for all they're worth, much to the detriment of the mangas themselves.

*Note: I did not include Oda within this posting not because I am a diehard One Piece fan, but because his series is only half finished where Naruto is likely nearing/in its final arc and Bleach has already been confirmed the same. Just my little disclaimer to anyone who wishes to call me out for taking issue with Bleach in this post.

I would have preferred Orihime's peach.

I think you all should cut Kubo some slack for these last chapters. This final arc has so far been very serious and I think he wishes to cater to fans of the series' more comical aspect, which, so far down this arc, have been pretty absent.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Yuuuuuppppp. Kubo is obviously at another one of his "what am I going to do next" points if he needs to troll Rukia's nudity/Ichigo-Rukia's love affair with a little heiny to generate fourteen pages of pervdom in a chapter that finally revealed the Soul King, let alone an arc/saga that is supposed to conclude his series. Seriously Kubo....seriously.

Also, paulbee, considering that Shonen is on the verge of losing its top three mangas, it's pretty safe to assume that they are having some hand in urging at least Kubo and Kishimoto to draw out their respective series for all they're worth, much to the detriment of the mangas themselves.

*Note: I did not include Oda within this posting not because I am a diehard One Piece fan, but because his series is only half finished where Naruto is likely nearing/in its final arc and Bleach has already been confirmed the same. Just my little disclaimer to anyone who wishes to call me out for taking issue with Bleach in this post.
    You said it better than I did.

Also as a disclaimer of sorts, I have been reading and following Bleach for what, 10 years or so. I am a True fan of Bleach, and I appreciate and admire Kubo's work.

I personally see no conflict between Loving /Admiring Bleach, and offering some occasional criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    I would have preferred Orihime's peach.

I think you all should cut Kubo some slack for these last chapters. This final arc has so far been very serious and I think he wishes to cater to fans of the series' more comical aspect, which, so far down this arc, have been pretty absent.
    I agree with you to the extent that Byakuya's rough handling and Rukia are in fact attempted comedic breaks, although I wish we'd have had more information as to how the ZERO Captains percieve Ichigo, For instance in the Image Below, the Bald guy was about to reveal more about Ichigo:-

Spoiler!

I personally would prefer more of this kind of dialog. But you're right, I guess I am willing to cut Kubo some slack
    Last edited by paulbee; 12-06-2012 at 03:09 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Where in the blue hell is the 5th Zero Squad member?! The Black one with the weird hair. Did Tite forget about him?

Somebody put out an APB lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Where in the blue hell is the 5th Zero Squad member?! The Black one with the weird hair. Did Tite forget about him?

Somebody put out an APB lol.
    Maybe he was left behind ? The Royal Guard did mention that their new orders was to rebuild SS:
    Spoiler!
    . So perhaps that's what he is doing right now.

Or simply as a joke character, him not being noticed by anyone until now is a joke ;P. He obviously came with the others and is pretty much covered even by speech bubbles, or not shown at all:
    Spoiler!

Or, Kubo implies that he is Yoruichi's father... since there is no one else with such a dark skin tone among Shinigami beside those two and the fact that no one noticed him, might be to show the level of his stealth abilities. He might have went to see her in that case.

Spoiler!

That guy as Yoruichi's father? Hmm... that could work. I just hope Kubo has a good reason behind his absence.

There has yet to be an explanation on Ken Ken being left behind. I guess Kubo knew we would all flip out to Ken being super soaked in spas lol.