• So So

4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Bleach is getting better and better. I liked the interaction in this chapter. I'm liking Kirinji more and more. It's wierd seeing a character like Byakuya being tossed around like a doll. If he was concious I'm sure his pride would be damaged beyond repair.

PLUS, we got to see the Soul King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt expect to see him so early on, but I'll take it. The question is "who" was talking to him? It's not one of the 5 squad zero members, so who is it?

Urahara = AWESOME!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Good chapter. Rukia part was nice. I do like peaches.
    I'm wondering who was the guy talking to the King. And is it me, or is is current form kinda lame. I had the same opinion of Aizen when he was in his fist stage of transformation. I wonder who else lives in the palace and if there are a few others, I see them as being very talented people. Certainly captain class.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    smells like kubo is adopting norse legend thor with the king of azgard

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Mangastream Version

HAHAHA XD, the mangastream translation of the Peach thing is even funnier XP
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Rukia's butt automatically makes this one of the greatest chapters ever.

Aizen probably came up with his plan and desire after he had died and entered Soul Society, which means he wouldn't have been sent to Hell. As for his similarity in his transformed state to the Soul King, the Hogyoku was probably responding to his desire to replace the King, so it made him look similar in appearance.

I wonder if Uruhara has ever visited, or had contact with the Zero Squad. For someone in his position, he does possess an incredible amount of information and resources.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    So in this chapter the bald dude says ordinary shinigami dont get to meet the King. However, both Aizen and Urahara seem to have seen it. I wonder, when and why did they have that opportunity. Also, it looks to be confirmed that Urahara has at least been to Kirinden. How else would be able to analize the water in the hot springs?

I'll go out on a limb and say these are the people that have seen the King:

Yama-ji - the ruler / commander of SS would have to have meet the King at least once, IMO.
    Aizen - he seemed to have at least seen the soul king
    Urahara - confirmed that he has at least been in the dead realm.
    Yoruchi - no other reason aside from her connection to Urahara.
    Isshin - I just have a feeling that he knows a lot more than he lets on

lastly, I wonder if Kirinji could have healed the vizards with his Hot Springs. The explanation given on how the Springs work sounds like it could have cured them.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Rukia's butt automatically makes this one of the greatest chapters ever.
    Yeah, Narutoforums has actually made an "Official Rukia's Ass Appreciation Thread" thanks to this Chapter XD.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=884290
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I'm with Kuwabara on this one. Ichigo should have known that hot springs magically cleanse and filter the impure reietsu and blood from your body and that your towel is to prevent you from dying during the procedure. Obviously. No prior explanation needed. Totally required those pages of drawn out exposition. Does the cameo appearance of Rukia's ass justify all of that wasteful dialogue? Yes.

Also Soul King's pupils are shaped like dog treats. Try to unsee that now.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 12-05-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Well.............................................. ...................................Well, this episode of Bleach was better than this week's Naruto. At least we got to see the spirit king. I'm guessing the SK wants to see/visit with Ichigo.

Honestly, why do Mangas waste so many pages?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !