0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 519 Discussion/ 520 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/519

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Ok i was mistaken not a short chapter as i thought it would be lol. N seriously what DOESN'T urahara know...P.S. I like the cover this wk lol inoue n rukia look hot. Not to mention her 'peach' hehe...

Rukia's butt. Nothing else happened this chapter. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I remember aizen planning to create the king's key by eradicating karakura town(which has the highest concentration of high spec in an area in the world).... so now its clear this was in order to create(REIJUTSU) the kings key a.k.a an artificial being that has the equivalent reishi structure of the royal guard to enter the royal palace...... and i thought it was a key(its probably just a symbol)...

Lucky royal guards have their own gigantic cities each..... i remember that pool were yoruichi place ichigo before... so it was urahara who tried to copy it thru kirinji's healing pool

Then lastly the Spirit king....... the guy asking him looks like a VR lol.... so this means by "asking" "it"... it can have normal conversation... and his upper head reminds me of azashiro kenpachi's... also like some living tribunal"ish"..... again with those weird eyes plus that crystal thing that covers "it"......i understand why aizen calls this "thing" it

Next chapter plss.... i'm eager to see more

- I wonder who lives in those cities that the 5 royal guard lead?

- Did Uhara go to the royal palace or did he study the water when that crazy guy was in SS

- If Aizen is so evil why didn't he go to hell instead of SS?

- The Soul King found it!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Spirit king lives In a cocoon-like building, and has weird eyes, this seems related to Aizen's transformation as he was a butterfly type creature.

Wonder if Aizen needed to consume Ichigo to complete his transformation with Quincy, fullbring and human potential.

Also wonder if Ichigo will get his Fullbring back and show more hollow-like powers again to add to his Quincy abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Rukia's butt. Nothing else happened this chapter. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!
    Lol,I forgot about that till I read your post. =p
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- If Aizen is so evil why didn't he go to hell instead of SS?
    Did you forget that aizen did not die....... no one can kill him currently because of the hogyouku...... he is just imprisoned in the depths of the 1st squad division

Disregarding the movie...... there is no statement in bleach manga that you can send a person, shinigami to hell... only ordinary hollows who have committed grave sins during their past are sent to hell.......kubo didn't expand on that as of recently.... imo he should....anyways... 8 more years is a lot opportunity for him

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Did you forget that aizen did not die....... no one can kill him currently because of the hogyouku...... he is just imprisoned in the depths of the 1st squad division

Disregarding the movie...... there is no statement in bleach manga that you can send a person, shinigami to hell... only ordinary hollows who have committed grave sins during their past are sent to hell.......kubo didn't expand on that as of recently.... imo he should....anyways... 8 more years is a lot opportunity for him
    no no no, he meant the first time Aizen died, you can't live in SS till you die, so Aizen must have died a long time ago and was sent to soul society.

Considering how powerful he is he might have used his illusions in some way to trick the ones responsible for deciding who goes to hell and who goes to soul society (I think it was the Central 46) to make it so he passed.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    no no no, he meant the first time Aizen died, you can't live in SS till you die, so Aizen must have died a long time ago and was sent to soul society.
    So you mean the "idea" of aizen before becoming a shinigami leaving in the real world? lol........ if kubo would explained that far... it'll be more confusing........ we don't even know what aizen is or how he was born and there is no indication he is a resident of rokungai...... we don't even know if he was born a shinigami from the very beginning... aizen's past is as vague as isshins...

The once you are referring that have died in the real world lives in rokungai and is sent there after they die without losing their memories.....rukia died as a baby along with his sister........ but the rest like byakuya was born a shinigami... he have blood ties to his father, grandfather, etc.etc... ,,, some of this shinigamis are born as one....... some are from rokungai....... imo aizen isn't from rokungai considering his level of power.... he is from something else

Did i just get to see Rukia's.....Rukia's.....
    That peach is a deadly weapon oneeeee-saaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!