4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Or, Kubo implies that he is Yoruichi's father... since there is no one else with such a dark skin tone among Shinigami beside those two and the fact that no one noticed him, might be to show the level of his stealth abilities. He might have went to see her in that case.
    Well Tousen had dark skin and his powers were related to subverting senses(though you can argue that those aren't his abilities)too but he was fodder anyway.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

what about the visored? I can't remember his name but he had the giant spiked club for a shikai. He's colored.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Spoiler!

That guy as Yoruichi's father? Hmm... that could work. I just hope Kubo has a good reason behind his absence.

There has yet to be an explanation on Ken Ken being left behind. I guess Kubo knew we would all flip out to Ken being super soaked in spas lol.
    LOL, I am trying to imagine Kenpachi in the SK dimension. The Guy could get up there and go and Challenge himself SK to a fight as soon as he is all healed up. Then they'd probably have to beat him up all over again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Also, note how, like Kenpachi, we have yet to hear anything about the Captain Commander's death. In my mind, if you just lost your leader, you'd be making a teeny-tiny bit more of a big deal. Obviously Kubo is going to pull a Byakuya sort of case here and he'll miracuously be alive, appearing to "shockingly" cut Bach down with one arm and no lower body. lol Just wait, it's going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Well Tousen had dark skin and his powers were related to subverting senses(though you can argue that those aren't his abilities)too but he was fodder anyway.
    I doubt his zanpakuto has anything to do with his skin color... I'm fairly certain it's ability to rob you of your senses has more to do with the fact that he was BLIND. His Bankai simply leveled the playing field, but in the same way gave him the advantage. Bringing you into a world of darkness, a new unsettling place for most, but somewhere he'd already been his entire life. He'd have the advantage already but it took it a step further (it's called Bankai for a reason) and stole your remaining sense, all except touch (feeling) of course... Tousen's dark skin were related to subverting senses? Really?

And it'd be pretty hard to argue that his powers were to alter or steal your senses, seeing as that's exactly what he did on several occassions... the only thing you could argue was that ability his zanpakuto had to rain blades. Seriously, where did that come from?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I never said or implied his zanpakuto had anything to do with his skin color.

What I said in the parentheses refers to the fact that Tousen's Zanpakuto was owned by someone else prior to him. So that means it can be argued that it is not his power therefore the logic used in the post I was responding to couldn't be applied to Tousen as an example of a character with the two traits needed to make the assumption that Zero was making.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...