4 28.57%
  • So So

4 28.57%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I feel the Spirit King is the same as the Pillar in Cephiro of Magic Knight Rayearth and that his will is what keeps the world together and if he leaves the world would begin to crumble. He is essentially a prisoner of his own fate.

- What if the concept behind the H-cube is similar to the "crystal thing" the Spirit King resides in. Thus it serves a similar purpose making the Spirit Kings will reality.

- Still you have to wonder who are these "people" living in Kings realm maybe only the purest of souls are allowed in, those that have lived several life times and proven themselves unwavering.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Nice chapter. If Ichigo can recognize Rukia from her ass, you know what that means right? lol!

If Zero Division each have a seperate area where the live, I wonder how many people stay in each?

Now that the Soul King has awoken from his slumber, I hope will be getting some answers to some very important questions.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Yeah, Narutoforums has actually made an "Official Rukia's Ass Appreciation Thread" thanks to this Chapter XD.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=884290
    LOL. My favorite one from there, the second post with the two spoiler tags. http://www.narutoforums.com/showthre...=884290&page=4

Manga's waste pages to keep suspense. If you don't like it then read Fairy Tale it's the next best thing and its super fast.

On topic:
    Rukia's Ass

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    So in this chapter the bald dude says ordinary shinigami dont get to meet the King. However, both Aizen and Urahara seem to have seen it. I wonder, when and why did they have that opportunity. Also, it looks to be confirmed that Urahara has at least been to Kirinden. How else would be able to analize the water in the hot springs?

I'll go out on a limb and say these are the people that have seen the King:

Yama-ji - the ruler / commander of SS would have to have meet the King at least once, IMO.
    Aizen - he seemed to have at least seen the soul king
    Urahara - confirmed that he has at least been in the dead realm.
    Yoruchi - no other reason aside from her connection to Urahara.
    Isshin - I just have a feeling that he knows a lot more than he lets on

lastly, I wonder if Kirinji could have healed the vizards with his Hot Springs. The explanation given on how the Springs work sounds like it could have cured them.
    I don't know if its confirmed Urahara's been there since all squad 0 have been regular shinigami before going up to the sould palace, it seems like hes been a healer from way before squad 0, probably Unohana's captain before she took over which is why she learned all his techniques. I bet the inside of her shikai's mouth has the same properties as the spa too.

Im thinking the cities are probably uninhabited but they need such large places just because they themselves have such massive reiatsu's that only a "palace" that big could contain them and not break down from all the spiritual pressure.

and lol at all the perv's in here catching a boner from a cartoon girl's ass haha
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Teef View Post
    Manga's waste pages to keep suspense. If you don't like it then read Fairy Tale it's the next best thing and its super fast.

On topic:
    Rukia's Ass
    Hang on, You can Keep suspense without meaningless pages. It seems more like a cheap Tactic to use when you run out of ideas or want to string and prolong the story.

The emphasis on Rukia's posterior is another example of a cheap tactic that adds nothing to the story, but generates a meaningles buzz for some readers. The Soul king is far more On Topic than Rukia's behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I don't know if its confirmed Urahara's been there since all squad 0 have been regular shinigami before going up to the sould palace, it seems like hes been a healer from way before squad 0, probably Unohana's captain before she took over which is why she learned all his techniques. I bet the inside of her shikai's mouth has the same properties as the spa too.

Im thinking the cities are probably uninhabited but they need such large places just because they themselves have such massive reiatsu's that only a "palace" that big could contain them and not break down from all the spiritual pressure.

and lol at all the perv's in here catching a boner from a cartoon girl's ass haha

Hmmmm!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The Greater Palace and the Crystal certainly can look like a linchpin... especially as both of them are somewhat floating in mid air, or perhaps are rather sticking the dimensions together. It's possible that the Greater Palace is the King's true body itself and the kid like thing, is actually his inner self, since it is inside the palace.

Interesting enough, the SK seems to radiate a blinding light, since the guy that went to greet the King after awakening, has his eyes covered by some cloth.

The other 5 palaces are populated. The questions remains by whom or what ? What's more, they can't leave the Spirit Palace or they can't return to it without the Zero Squads/SK permission. Perhaps we already know someone like that ?

I remember that Kubo mentioned before this arc, that Renji's Bankai will achieve a new form. At first I thought that it would be thanks to his training to reach Aizen-level, but it seems like his Bankai is going to be reformed just as Ichigo's is.

It is confirmed that the Zero Division's bodies were reformed/enhanced. All that remains now, is to wonder if it did in fact influence their battle power.

There were 2 Hogyokou. One that Aizen created and the better one that Urahara created, which later on was entrusted to/eaten by Aizen's Hogyokou. It's possible that at some point, their greatest desire was to witness the Soul King and thus the H-cube granted their desire, since it was within their potential.

The Royal Key, is nothing more than an imprinted code into their bones, or so it seems, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hang on, You can Keep suspense without meaningless pages. It seems more like a cheap Tactic to use when you run out of ideas or want to string and prolong the story.

The emphasis on Rukia's posterior is another example of a cheap tactic that adds nothing to the story, but generates a meaningles buzz for some readers. The Soul king is far more On Topic than Rukia's behind.
    What is this I don't even...

lol I bet Aizen is going to bust out again, or probably is out (illusioned once again) and is going to say haha! just as I planned!!! now hes got access to the soul king by hopping a ride on their flying pillar and is gonna try and assassinate him lol.

Im kina wondering if their 5 palaces each have a certain function to healing Ichigo and reforging his reiatsu and bankai, like first is heal his body, then heal his brain, and reiatsu so on and so forth, before finishing the last palace and going up to see the king and boom! bankai'd for like the 4th time haha
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

Yup agreed on unohona's shikai... that whale looking thing must have almost the same structure as the spa...... only this guy has more talent unohana.... coz he mentioned that unohana can't heal byakuya to stay alive... so meaning his methods are superior to unohana maybe even techniques

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Yup agreed on unohona's shikai... that whale looking thing must have almost the same structure as the spa...... only this guy has more talent unohana.... coz he mentioned that unohana can't heal byakuya to stay alive... so meaning his methods are superior to unohana maybe even techniques
    I really don't think Unahana's Zanpakuto ability is to heal rather, its true power lies in it's ability to inflict lethal damage. The conflict between Unahana's motives to save and heal those who need it would clash with her Zanpakuto's ability forcing her to seek out ways to re-purpose her power to suit her. Recently or perhaps even further back, when her abilities have been brought up her facial expressions and the framing of it gives off some negative vibes that I interpret as resentment or unease towards them. This could explain the reason for Yama's order to her. This would be a rather interesting conflict to deal with for her character in my opinion.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...