3 50.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Good chap. We will probably gonna see something new from Luffy next chapter. Possibly as awesome as what Law did last chap.

Guys, Usopp's power is plants. He definitely has something that absorbs gas and turns it into clean air like normal plants do with CO2.

sig made by me

Nice color page with the marines.

I wish people can name most of them.

And, was that Dragon? If so, was it ever mentioned that Dragon was in the marines?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Nice color page with the marines.

I wish people can name most of them.

And, was that Dragon? If so, was it ever mentioned that Dragon was in the marines?
    I was doing pretty well with naming the characters However, for reasons beyond my understanding, I could not come up with Very Good from only his Marine chin tattoo.......

Are you referring to the dark-haired man over Z's right shoulder? In any case that is Garp.

In all seriousness, one of the shining aspects of this chapter is Usopp. His dialogue in the secret room was fantastic, especially the "Don't you dare insult my captain in front of me" line. Truly shows how confident and strong he has become.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 12-06-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Ceasar is so bad... I really want luffy can give him a strong kick! poor subordinates of those crew... it's a strong shock to them that the god in their heart is just a demon.

Luffy will once again, punch someone from anime to manga.. when this Chapter is aired as an episode.

Usopp = Boss. Go Usopp!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Good chap. We will probably gonna see something new from Luffy next chapter. Possibly as awesome as what Law did last chap.

Guys, Usopp's power is plants. He definitely has something that absorbs gas and turns it into clean air like normal plants do with CO2.
    new form? really? I hope so!

Anyone else thinking that Doflamingo might be a Tenryūbito?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I have heard that theory before, and it does make quite a bit of sense. He must have left at a pretty young age though cause the child picture of him look a bit too dirty to be one.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't care how bad he is at directions, Zoro's internal navigation is phenomenally flawless.
    Wonder what Usopp is planning.
    Get people's technical explanations of that but still never really makes sense to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    My guess is Usopp will turn the tables upstairs and use the air-vents to remove Caesar from the lab or something. Seems practical at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    P.S. props to whoever speculated CC taking over shinokuni as a personal weapon for battle. Probably with this development, the gas won't spread randomly anymore saving a couple of people.
    Although from what people were saying, while running, he only took a real small portion, so sadly every1 still getting chased by deadly shinokuni. However with Blackriot69's idea, if CC gets kicked outside, judging by his ego, he'll be similar to Moira and try to absorb all of it. Then we might really get to see a show both form him both strengthing and weakening himself, + maybe from a Luffy finally pushed close enough to his edge

P.S. - Wonder if CC's fruit is meant to be used inside, like he could be dispersed from the wind alone if he didn't concentrate enough, What do others think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Dude! If Usopp is the one to finally capture Caesar, I will cut off my left foot and mail it to Oda. Like you said, he has both control of the air vents, and he's looking for the seastone handcuffs anyway. I could see him eating an elephant Bazooka, then Usopp drawing him in and capturing him.

You show me a spread of Usopp the Man standing in the doorway--goggles on--with a subdued Logia at his feet. Only then will I be convinced that he's truly ready to sail the seas of his father!
    Only Just ... Ready?....

If Usopp improved or not, is capable of even halfway/ after Luffy has dealt the real damage/ thru trickery/ handcuffs/ etc. whatever means is able to pull that off; think it'd be fair to say that the SH's are a little more 'prepared' for the New World than some have thought.

EDIT:
    Waaaaiiiiitt...Is the reason we didn't see Luffy's hands, is because they're gonna come out in full Gear 2 + Gear 3 + CoA Glory?! (remember, he can run gears on individual body parts)

For the boys and girls who haven't been paying attention G2 + CoA = Red Hawk. And G3 + X = Massive X. Therefore G3 + Red Hawk = HOLY SHIT! Is that what Caesar is about to take to the face?!

ALSO: What would happen if Luffy was to perform a Red Hawk on Caesar, Gigant or otherise? Wouldn't the fire cause Caesar to detonate into a massive fireball (as Usopp attempted to do) and pretty much use up his entire body/strength momentarily? Cause that would be awesome!!!
    Ah, that's what that was, thanks for mentioning it. At 1st thought he did the combined jet missile, then turned that as just a setup for a combined bazooka or gatling gun.

Like the underlined idea, but technically a normal sized Red Hawk should do the same, and I believe it would have that effect, (depending on what he was at the time) if CC was weakened enough like he was in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post

Then from his POV why not use this earlier the many times the were being attacked by any of Shinokuni's forms?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    Ceasar is so bad... I really want luffy can give him a strong kick! poor subordinates of those crew... it's a strong shock to them that the god in their heart is just a demon.
    That's because he 's Carlos with powers, just not an a complete idiot, or completely oblivious to the world outside himself. Even loved the similarities of Luffy's punch chapter #w.e. with that 1. Just bigger, stronger tool,means giganto haki- hardened punch instead of non-powered.
    End result same smushed crumpled body, but longer fight.
    Fun for all.

Was beginning to think there was something extra from Joker, from somethings Law and Vergo continually say about him), besides shichibukai and underworld broker. And you can read my comment above about CC, maybe to your point there's a specific vested reason why Oda made their personalities and treatment by Luffy so similar.

Noticed a little before CC took control, there looked to be a little facial expression in shadow on Shinokuni? Maybe he has more of a "personality" than even CC attributes to him.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I have a feeling Luffy is gonna do an Elephant Red Hawk Bazooka