0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/691

Spoiler!

EDIT: MangaStream version!
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 12-06-2012 at 06:32 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't care how bad he is at directions, Zoro's internal navigation is phenomenally flawless.
    Wonder what Usopp is planning.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Zoro is so boss... that's all I can say :p
    I'd rather have seen the ceasar smack-down in this chapter though.
    Dragging it out felt unnecessary imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    I'd rather have seen the ceasar smack-down in this chapter though.
    Dragging it out felt unnecessary imo.
    Same here. anyway, the chapter was great.
    And sanji asking zoro who permitted him to carry tashigi was so hilarious...lol

P.S. props to whoever speculated CC taking over shinokuni as a personal weapon for battle. Probably with this development, the gas won't spread randomly anymore saving a couple of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Ceasar needs to go down soon. He's quite boring for a villain. Besides, I want to learn more about the new world, the yonko, the supernovas, the world government and akainu. Most importantly I want to see luffy meet shanks and find ace and WB grave.

It looks like Caesar will be having whatever's behind door number 1, whether he wants it or not!

Not much happened this chapter, but I forgive it because of the sheer balls of the last two. At least Caesar knows when he is screwed, and by exactly how much.

Law strung Vergo along the gate like Christmas lights. Dick move, Law. Dick move.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    [B]I'd rather have seen the ceasar smack-down in this chapter though.
    Dragging it out felt unnecessary imo./[B]
    I felt this way as well, but considering what Sirxxx mentioned about the previous two chapters, as well as noting that the end of the year is approaching, Odo likely used this chapter (possibly next week's) to usher in another mind-blowing chapter to round out and break for the year. If next week's chapter isn't the final one before the year-end break it'll be the following one then.

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    Same here. anyway, the chapter was great.
    And sanji asking zoro who permitted him to carry tashigi was so hilarious...lol

P.S. props to whoever speculated CC taking over shinokuni as a personal weapon for battle. Probably with this development, the gas won't spread randomly anymore saving a couple of people.
    Yes, props to whoever said that. The concept wasn't all that appealing to me originally, but now Caesar actually looks rather formidable. My guess is Usopp will turn the tables upstairs and use the air-vents to remove Caesar from the lab or something. Seems practical at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Yes, props to whoever said that. The concept wasn't all that appealing to me originally, but now Caesar actually looks rather formidable. My guess is Usopp will turn the tables upstairs and use the air-vents to remove Caesar from the lab or something. Seems practical at least.
    Dude! If Usopp is the one to finally capture Caesar, I will cut off my left foot and mail it to Oda. Like you said, he has both control of the air vents, and he's looking for the seastone handcuffs anyway. I could see him eating an elephant Bazooka, then Usopp drawing him in and capturing him.

You show me a spread of Usopp the Man standing in the doorway--goggles on--with a subdued Logia at his feet. Only then will I be convinced that he's truly ready to sail the seas of his father!

EDIT:
    Waaaaiiiiitt...Is the reason we didn't see Luffy's hands, is because they're gonna come out in full Gear 2 + Gear 3 + CoA Glory?! (remember, he can run gears on individual body parts)

For the boys and girls who haven't been paying attention G2 + CoA = Red Hawk. And G3 + X = Massive X. Therefore G3 + Red Hawk = HOLY SHIT! Is that what Caesar is about to take to the face?!

ALSO: What would happen if Luffy was to perform a Red Hawk on Caesar, Gigant or otherise? Wouldn't the fire cause Caesar to detonate into a massive fireball (as Usopp attempted to do) and pretty much use up his entire body/strength momentarily? Cause that would be awesome!!!
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 12-05-2012 at 07:49 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Dude! If Usopp is the one to finally capture Caesar, I will cut off my left foot and mail it to Oda. Like you said, he has both control of the air vents, and he's looking for the seastone handcuffs anyway. I could see him eating an elephant Bazooka, then Usopp drawing him in and capturing him.

You show me a spread of Usopp the Man standing in the doorway--goggles on--with a subdued Logia at his feet. Only then will I be convinced that he's truly ready to sail the seas of his father!

EDIT:
    Waaaaiiiiitt...Is the reason we didn't see Luffy's hands, is because they're gonna come out in full Gear 2 + Gear 3 + CoA Glory?! (remember, he can run gears on individual body parts)

For the boys and girls who haven't been paying attention G2 + CoA = Red Hawk. And G3 + X = Massive X. Therefore G3 + Red Hawk = HOLY SHIT! Is that what Caesar is about to take to the face?!

ALSO: What would happen if Luffy was to perform a Red Hawk on Caesar, Gigant or otherise? Wouldn't the fire cause Caesar to detonate into a massive fireball (as Usopp attempted to do) and pretty much use up his entire body/strength momentarily? Cause that would be awesome!!!
    Who knows, but obviously Oda left the awesomeness for next week for a reason. Either we are going to see Elephant Bazooka or a combination like you said, though I doubt Redhawk will appear.

Also, Pandaman on the bottom of the coverpage.

Ceasar needs to go down soon. He's quite boring for a villain.
    agree, it remind me the way Luffy-Hody fight goes. kinda wasting time...

surely, we are about to witness the most electrifying blow in OPU ^^

Law strung Vergo along the gate like Christmas lights.
    priceless