Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 165 Discussion/166 Predictions

Chapter's out!

Fairy Tail 165

Lots of goodness

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Shijima; 12-28-2009 at 09:20 AM.

Dragonslayers, gotta catch 'em all!

Spoiler!

Nice one Kuroi, but Fairy Tail really is becoming the unofficial guild for dragonslayers.

Come one come all, if you've been miracously trained by a dragon in the arts of dragonslaying instead of being engulfed in a painful death as logic would dictate then you're welcome to join the coolest guild on the planet.

You'll be guaranteed main character status, and have an instrumental effect on the plot. Unless you're one of those fake Lachryma wannabees!

Luxus is the only one that has significance so don't get your hopes up. At best you'll be a throwaway villain, just look what happened to Cobra.

Spoiler!

Have to say I loved this chap.

Mashima's formula which goes about with the final climatic battle between Fairy Tail Member (a.k.a. Natsu 99.9% of the time, though his fights are pretty sweet) then the tearjerking emotional moment, and finally an awesome celebration at Fairy Tail is really growing on me.

Chapters like these are some of my favorite to read because you get the awesome Fairy Tail craziness, a new member making herself at home, and suspense and anxiety that keeps the reader interested.

Thanks Mashima for an awesome late Christmas present, and make sure Gazille gets a cat before 2011 OK!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Capricorn, I think.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Ok now, there must be some catch on why should Fairy Tail get most of the known real DS.

Mistgun~

Gildartz~

I think I can believe that I can still like the whole series.

Nice chapter! Well now that makes three Dragonslayers in Fairy Tail. Notice that the name of the next chapter will be "Black Dragon," could their be another dragon slayer coming, hmmmmmm.

Well Gildarts finally showed up, if Mirajane said he went on a 100 year journey before does that mean he's old as hell and probably looks young.

I wonder why Mistgun was weirded out by seeing Wendy, I wonder whats with that.

So Gazielle wants a cat to huh? If he does get one it would probably be totally opposites of Charle and Happy.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

WOW... a 100-year quest? How old could he be? Is he older (and stronger) than even the guild leader?

Also, next chapter is the "Black Dragon" so maybe he's the darkness dragon slayer lol.

I don't think the number of years imply the years they actually went to the mission, just the time required to complete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I wonder why Mistgun was weirded out by seeing Wendy, I wonder whats with that.
    im guessing maybe it was mistgun the one who saved wendy back then and not gerald...since the look the same and all

No, gildartz wasn't gone for 100 years, Mirajane said he completed the quest in 3 years, because that's the last time they saw him.

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...