Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    DBZ is awesome,but Cowboy Bebop is tad bit better

fav. song would be : The Real Folk Blues

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

i love bleach music the best...but i love this song from samurai champloo...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGNZi65KuHM

twitter.com/jedijuck

Death note's soundtracks are pretty epic. But i like the jolly One piece tracks.

BECK.

Although it's all covers, those are actually better than the original ones. Heck, "I've got a feeling" song from BECK soundtrack is way better than the original Beatles version. Not did they only put music into an anime, they recorded and released several cover songs worthy of charting around the globe, seriously.

-Bleach SS arc & TBTP arc.
    - Naruto part I
    -Some of OP OST especially that plays during serious scene

I just finished the first season of Honey and Clover, not only was it an outstanding anime but the OST -mostly composed of insert songs- is brilliant.

A lot of the songs were by a band called Spitz who've been around since the 80's and I love their songs. I'll link to my favorite.

Spitz - Hachimitsu (Episode 1 insert song)

One of my favorite OST's to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I just finished the first season of Honey and Clover, not only was it an outstanding anime but the OST -mostly composed of insert songs- is brilliant.

A lot of the songs were by a band called Spitz who've been around since the 80's and I love their songs. I'll link to my favorite.

Spitz - Hachimitsu (Episode 1 insert song)

One of my favorite OST's to date.
    Heh, that explains why I thought that Hachimitsu to Clover played so much like a dorama. Dorama almost always have the best song as an insert song.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    BECK.

Although it's all covers, those are actually better than the original ones. Heck, "I've got a feeling" song from BECK soundtrack is way better than the original Beatles version. Not did they only put music into an anime, they recorded and released several cover songs worthy of charting around the globe, seriously.
    100% agreed
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I personally think that K-On's soundtrack was the best. I loved every single song that show produced and I hope Season 2 brings even more great music with it.

Of course there are other shows. Baccano! for one. If you don't like it's opening I'd really consider calling you a defective person. It's just that good. All the insert music as well really conveyed the feeling of a 30s gangster show and that's what I loved.

Mentioning Gurren Lagann is necessary as well. Happily Ever After still remains my all time favorite insert song. There's also Minna no peace by Afromania and both Sorairo Days and the movie theme Tsudzuku Sekai, both performed by Shoko Nakagawa.

Honorable mentions go to FMA: Brotherhood, Genshiken and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Ah....everyone loves the Bebop soundtrack

Tank<--- honestly...first song you think about
    Rain <--- mmmmmm sexy piano-nss
    Digging My Potato<--- I will bloody well learn how to play a harmonica
    Memory <----- this has got to be one of its best...when thinking in nostalgic terms
    Waltz for Zizi <---- this one too
    The Real Folk Blues<--- awesome song for an awesome ending
    Cats on Mars <---- still so very addictive and slightly weird
    Green Bird <---- First song of Bebop that I reaaaalllly loved
    Blue<----- SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KEEE
    Adieu<---- gotta fit a song with english in there, but this song is one of the saddest...i mean look at the damn title...
    Call Me, Call Me<---- I never thought Ed would go...my disbelief framed by some Steve Conte vocals...
    Stella by Moor<---- DREAM A LITTLE DREAM FOR ME
    Farewell Blues<---- Gotta love them blues
    See You Space Cowboy <---- Can't forget this one

Alright...I lost track of myself a lil' mmmm...I haven't even gone into the movie...i'll only include one song from there Hamduche dont ask me why because i dont know I like listening to it

And the various cowboy bebop OST's aren't even my favourite...that would go to what's on the RahXephon OST's....mostly instrumental...but I'm a little biased since it's my favourite anime ever (for some reason)
    Last edited by Archiel; 01-14-2010 at 09:31 AM.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?