Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Having read this series for a while now and I have to say, I really enjoy it. Although I was disappointed when Haruto got back with Yuzuki instead of staying with Asuka. Its pretty standard in manga it seems, The first chick you fall in love(Assuming she is clearly the female lead) with even though you will break up with her(and you WILL break up with her), you will end up back with her. Same thing is probably going to happen in G.E. Good Ending, happened in Suzuka as well... Still love the series

although that got me thinking.... Does anyone know of any series where the male lead character falls in love, breaks up with main female lead and she isnt the girlfriend at the end? Just want to know

EPIC!!!

CHAPTER 176

OMG! No freaking way!! I couldn't stop laughing. This shit was too damn funny. Everyone's reaction when Yuzuki asked them if they knew about Haruto "premature ejaculation" was just to hilarious. Gonna read it again.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Chapter 177: A little Love Rival

A cute chapter and i laughed so much at the last two lines.

Spoiler!

Nice little chapter. I liked it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Seriously though she has no chance. Why try little lady.

CHAPTER 178

Eba doesn't lose to no one.