Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    http://manga.redhawkscans.com/?manga...&page=1#page=1

Slow chapters lately Also we have an Anime coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Laughed so hard at this chapter.

Very funny

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    yep, looks like we have a perveted girl character on our hands

How fast she went from men hating to ready to take a load.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    How fast she went from men hating to ready to take a load.
    Well, if it's for him... xD

Finally got a chance to read this series in my spare time. Didn't think I was going to like it when I first heard about it but I just fell in love with it. I love Haruto and Yuzuki together, they had a tough road to get back to where they are now but I hope they last this time. Yeah at times Haruto acted like a major douche but I like that he goes after what he wants. Though when he broke up with Asuka to get back together with Yuzuki, I shook my head a lot on that one, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Rin, I just think that chick is the devil. Haruto seriously need's to keep an eye on that girl and going by last chapter she can seriously get him into a lot of trouble down the road. If I have to rank my fav girls in this series though, my top 3 will be Yuzuki, Akari and Asuka.

Anyway, great series and since no one has updated this thread in a while since chapter 152, probably everyone has caught up by now, here the link to the latest chap: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/91293/k...red-hawk-scans

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

No Rin in your top 3? :(

Have you read Suzuka?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    No Rin in your top 3? :(

Have you read Suzuka?
    No, she in the top 5 but not top 3. She's still a little devil though.

Haven't read Suzuka yet. Was going to read it after I've caught up on some other stuff that have to read. But since its like 160 chapters I'll probably read that first.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,