Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Akari is so cute when she's sick. I think if Haruto asked Eba to move to Hiroshima with him she would go.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 180

Nagoshi! I remember her, I think.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 180

Nagoshi! I remember her, I think.
    I don't remember her at all.

Mind reminding me?

Wasn't she the one that kept on misinterpreting Haruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    I don't remember her at all.

Mind reminding me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Wasn't she the one that kept on misinterpreting Haruto?
    Yeah Arb you got it right. She's that chick in Haruto' and Asuka class that thought Haruto liked her. Remember she had gotten tickets to a event at Eba's school and she wanted Asuka to go but Haruto asked her to take him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yeah Arb you got it right. She's that chick in Haruto' and Asuka class that thought Haruto liked her. Remember she had gotten tickets to a event at Eba's school and she wanted Asuka to go but Haruto asked her to take him instead.
    Ah.

Now i remember her

Chapter 181

And the misinterpreting continues

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Chapter 181

And the misinterpreting continues
    Indeed.

Oh wow. xD

I think the series has been better.

There was a time that I thought it was ending.

CHAPTER 182

Good chapter. You know what have made it even better if the chapter was about just about Yuzuki taking a shower.