Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    When rereading the chapter it doesn't say anywhere the current age of the child Twi Chan and Edgar have so the kid might be old enough to be Bak's age... just pointing that out.

And I don't think DGM's story is too hard to follow :T it just introduces some things and leave them off as mysteries for the time being which is an interesting was of storytelling because there are so many unanswered questions (like the tv show Lost : D) where other anime's introduce problems and then solve them within the same arc and then find another problem in the next arc to solve. That way is too cliche / boring imo.

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by naaila View Post
    When rereading the chapter it doesn't say anywhere the current age of the child Twi Chan and Edgar have so the kid might be old enough to be Bak's age... just pointing that out.

And I don't think DGM's story is too hard to follow :T it just introduces some things and leave them off as mysteries for the time being which is an interesting was of storytelling because there are so many unanswered questions (like the tv show Lost : D) where other anime's introduce problems and then solve them within the same arc and then find another problem in the next arc to solve. That way is too cliche / boring imo.
    not as bad as 07 Ghost, which is IMPOSSIBLE TO FOLLOW!!!! ARGH!!!

I've tried to pick up the manga so many times, because I like grim reapers.

But thats it. The only way I can follow is watching the anime