Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-Man 190 Discussion / 191 Predictions

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

I'm not 100% on my D. Grayman knowledge, but do we know who Allen's father is? If not I'm fairly certain it's Edgar. Wouldn't really make sense to have him mention having child otherwise. Plus you have the whole "Edgar" "Allen" thing perhaps a play on names to be a little reference to Poe? His dark imagery certainly seems like something Hoshino might be into.

I also thought Edgar looked rather suspiciously alike to Allen. All we know is that Allen's parents were killed(?) and he was alone when Mana found him. Maybe Kanda/Alma killed his parents?

Also wouldn't that make him and Bak related? Brothers or Uncle-nephew?

Anyway, the chapter didn't seem to do much for me, seemed to be lacking much content for a monthly manga.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I also thought Edgar looked rather suspiciously alike to Allen. All we know is that Allen's parents were killed(?) and he was alone when Mana found him. Maybe Kanda/Alma killed his parents?

Also wouldn't that make him and Bak related? Brothers or Uncle-nephew?

Anyway, the chapter didn't seem to do much for me, seemed to be lacking much content for a monthly manga.
    :O that would be an awesome plot twist.

I loved little Kanda and his displays of emotion...this chapter was so sad though. It's gonna be interesting if/when Alma wakes up. I want moar flashbacks!! >:|

Im kind of confused! i think i need to re-read a lot of DGM

Thanks Blue hime!

great chapter, loved all the kanda/alma backstory. their interaction is so adorably fun to watch, even with their situation being so very sad. i'm really glad we're getting to see how kanda came to be who he is. makes his oft surly and prickish attitude alot more forgivable.

Hah, I don't know about that...It seems that Kanda was always a prick, downright evil at times.

Poor kids. Kanda and Alma went through hell, but could they be any more opposite. I guess after this though they became friends, until something got in the way of that.

Seeing Kanda have to go through all this really helps his character, as seeing what he had to go through it's no surprise that he acts the way he does. He could be a lot meaner, but he's a good guy deep down.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!