• Fair

7 12.07%
  • Poor

1 1.72%
  • Sucks

5 8.62%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    Veteran Member
    hmm, after seeing his shikai, i had always thought that ukitake meant dont do it because it will become a huge game or something. It might get everyone involved, possibly.

I mean, what would be the point of a "turn into a chick bankai" I mean, yes, it would be perfect for getting into womens baths and the alike.. but honestly..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    hmm, after seeing his shikai, i had always thought that ukitake meant dont do it because it will become a huge game or something. It might get everyone involved, possibly.

I mean, what would be the point of a "turn into a chick bankai" I mean, yes, it would be perfect for getting into womens baths and the alike.. but honestly..
    well he did refer to it a she if i am correct and it could allow him to control the game and make the rules

Veteran Member
    But really now, when do women make the rules to games? geez.. makes no sense! Or when have the really ever controlled/made games? Most of the time its males that do that shit...

but his zanpakuto is 2 females... One women and the other one looked like a younger woman i believe. Although that may just be only from the latest filler arc....

And also, many times males will use the "she" pronoun instead of an "it" like... calling a boat a "she" when its obviously and "it."