15 25.86%
  • Fair

7 12.07%
  • Poor

1 1.72%
  • Sucks

5 8.62%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    sigh* more ichigo... I wish he would take a hike and gtfo of the scene for a while, we've had enough of him for the time being. I'm really uninterested in ichigo atm, I'd rather see a new ban kai rather than seeing him. Kubo should take his time developing the other characters too.

And since when did hisagi become so healthy? IIRC he got impaled just not too long ago.
    He's no kenpachi, he shouldn't be able to be up for so long.

Why didn't Shinji just chop off Aizen's head on the first strike and be done with it?

Same thing will happen with Ichigo, if he manages a hit at all.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    sigh* more ichigo... I wish he would take a hike and gtfo of the scene for a while, we've had enough of him for the time being. I'm really uninterested in ichigo atm, I'd rather see a new ban kai rather than seeing him. Kubo should take his time developing the other characters too.

And since when did hisagi become so healthy? IIRC he got impaled just not too long ago.
    He's no kenpachi, he shouldn't be able to be up for so long.
    Aizen probly hollowfied him too. Don't think too much over it actually, Bleach as a tendency to do things like this.

On the other hand give props to shinji he actualy managed to cut aizen!

Decent chap. I didn't really think Shinji ever stood a chance with Aizen, but his shikai's ability was interesting. I'm glad Tousen is done for real, I was kinda mad at first that Tousen wasn't already dead from last chapter, but then everything was ok when he esploded all over Komamura and Hisagi. That was a much more fitting end to such an annoying character lol. I applaud Aizen or Gin, or whoever the hell made that happen. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Why didn't Shinji just chop off Aizen's head on the first strike and be done with it?

Not quite. I don't understand how people are thinking Aizen is going to one hit KO Ichigo. Shinji was obviously under Aizen's shikai, so of course he never stood a chance from the beginning. The same thing cannot happen to Ichigo, at least not right away. Unohana was correct in saying Ichigo is the only person who even has a shot of even fighting Aizen.

I don't honestly expect a win out of Ichigo right here, but I believe he will at least make Aizen get serious and show some new stuff. But after that, its anyone's guess what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Not quite. I don't understand how people are thinking Aizen is going to one hit KO Ichigo. Shinji was obviously under Aizen's shikai, so of course he never stood a chance from the beginning. The same thing cannot happen to Ichigo, at least not right away. Unohana was correct in saying Ichigo is the only person who even has a shot of even fighting Aizen.

I don't honestly expect a win out of Ichigo right here, but I believe he will at least make Aizen get serious and show some new stuff. But after that, its anyone's guess what happens.

It seems you might be mis-reading my post...and totally missing the point.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It seems you might be mis-reading my post...and totally missing the point.
    correct me if I am wrong, but are you not implying that Ichigo will get a free shot on Aizen, but not even land a hit?

edit* let me expound: It seems to me that you are saying that Shinji had a shot to take Aizen down and failed to do so adequately by only slicing his arm. No doubt Shinji was confident in his shikai's abilities and probably thought he had more time to exact vengence on Aizen(probably stupid reasoning considering Aizen's ability but I think it was likely thus). Obviously that failed cuz Aizen is hax.

Then we have Ichigo who has a chance to take Aizen by surprise from behind, which again I assume you are saying will probably fail. I may have incorrectly assumed you meant that he had no chance in a fight with Aizen, when you might have meant that he would just somehow miss his one real shot at Aizen. I am simply stating that I think Ichigo will give Aizen much more of a fight then anyone else has up to this point.
    Last edited by SquadZero; 12-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    correct me if I am wrong, but are you not implying that Ichigo will get a free shot on Aizen, but not even land a hit?

edit* let me expound: It seems to me that you are saying that Shinji had a shot to take Aizen down and failed to do so adequately by only slicing his arm. No doubt Shinji was confident in his shikai's abilities and probably thought he had more time to exact vengence on Aizen(probably stupid reasoning considering Aizen's ability but I think it was likely thus). Obviously that failed cuz Aizen is hax.

Then we have Ichigo who has a chance to take Aizen by surprise from behind, which again I assume you are saying will probably fail. I may have incorrectly assumed you meant that he had no chance in a fight with Aizen, when you might have meant that he would just somehow miss his one real shot at Aizen. I am simply stating that I think Ichigo will give Aizen much more of a fight then anyone else has up to this point.

Or he will get sliced in half like last time and his hollow has to bail him out.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    I really liked this chapter and Shinji's abilities. Also, I found that Kubo placed a really subtle hint earlier on in the manga, when Shinji was first introduced. Remember, how he wrote his name backwards and stated that doing things backwards was one of his strange qualities.
    http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Bl...nga-Rain/184/6

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    I really liked this chapter and Shinji's abilities. Also, I found that Kubo placed a really subtle hint earlier on in the manga, when Shinji was first introduced. Remember, how he wrote his name backwards and stated that doing things backwards was one of his strange qualities.
    http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Bl...nga-Rain/184/6
    Good call. I remember thinking that was pretty random at the time.