Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Shippuuden ep 141 Discussion

Episode was awesome. It completely followed the manga.

Cockney Geezer
    We really needed to see Sasuke's eyes closeup... but it definitely was touching.

At last the anime is up to speed with Itachi

Shut up and come with me!

AWESOME!
    Epic,no flashbacks in the upcoming episodes and also i noticed something about Madara:
    When he looked Sasuke in the eyes,his sharingan was turned off.So it's not the other eye of the Obito!

^ His Sharingan wasn't actually turned off, I also thought that so I had to rewatch to make sure, but it is activated, just in the dimly lit room you can barely see a bit of two tomoes.

Great episode. Can't wait for BEEEEE tho !!!

Good episode, a sad one though. Wish the Sasuke eyes were a little more clearer so we could've seen his Mangekou Sharingan better. And Killerbee is up next, I really can't wait for that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good episode, a sad one though. Wish the Sasuke eyes were a little more clearer so we could've seen his Mangekou Sharingan better. And Killerbee is up next, I really can't wait for that.
    Just wanna ask you something; do you watch it online or are you downloading torrents?

- bcause, if you downoad the TAKA version, his MS eyes are very clear.. try to download the 720 P of you have a HD monitor.. even the 480 P is far more better then the quality on streaming sites..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Just wanna ask you something; do you watch it online or are you downloading torrents?

- bcause, if you downoad the TAKA version, his MS eyes are very clear.. try to download the 720 P of you have a HD monitor.. even the 480 P is far more better then the quality on streaming sites..
    I watch it online, actually am downloading the TAKA version right now to see.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,