Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It's either Luffy beat up Moria to get back his shadow, or Luffy beat up Oz, and get back his shadow. I feel that Luffy's not the type to go 8v1 (honest question: has something happened like that before?). Iirc, Luffy always says 'I'll take care of that one!' and he does it. He wants to be the pirate king remember? He needs to be the most powerful man so he can protect his nakama. He'll do it alone. Either Moria or Oz. -nods- I'd rather it be Oz, more interesting!

Oz seems rather overpowered, but Luffy can do ittttttttttt!

If it's Luffy vs Moria, maybe it'll be the rest of the team vs Oz to keep him from interfering with L v M's fight.

(PS: Please pardon any untruths in this small paragraph, it's been years since I first read one piece, can't expect me to remember everything )

Know what i think?
    Brook once said that his music had made Laboon and his crew dance and sing and stuff. So..... why doesn't Brook play a little ditty for Oz. Since Oz is just like Luffy, he will probably get mezmerised by the music giving the strawhats a chance to defeat him, and proving Brook's worth as a possible member for the strawhat crew.
    And to deafeat Moria....
    If shadows are caused by light, Luffy could just lure Moria into a pitchblack room and try to fight him blind. That's just a theory tho.

oz will eat more salt....
    "Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does, can he swing, from a web, no he can't hes a pig, look oooout he is a Spider Pig"

---=== AbRaXaS248 n3V3R GiV3 uP ===---

here's a crazy theory... sanji runs to the ship... gets alot of meat... and puors alot of salt on it... and gives it to Oz... problem solved !!

I prefer to force Oz into the ocean, much easier that way...
    Noroi

Quote Originally Posted by phantomworm View Post
    here's a crazy theory... sanji runs to the ship... gets alot of meat... and puors alot of salt on it... and gives it to Oz... problem solved !!
    Isn't that all the meats have been taken, and that's why Luffy was so pissed -> his main reason to be pissed really

Anyway, i think OZ is just too strong for the crew...he'll be defeated, but not directly....Luffy's gonna kick Moria ass...

Hey, I think it would be Nami that would take the biggest part in defeating Oz...
    Luffy against Oz will take too long that they'll be caught by sunrise. but Nami wakes up and managed to understand the trouble, gets into action and produce a large cloud that will cover the whole thriller bark... and janjararan...... they win....
    I don't care how Luffy or the others beat Oz up.....

The chapter is out, you can see if that happened or not in the chapter 471 already